sleep with me.

T H I R D P E R S O N
__________

people have therapists, for different reason but her reason is not exactly like everyone else's and her therapist is not exactly like everyone else's.

"thank you for helping me." kaycee smiled, thanking the older boy beside her.

"anything for you, baby." the boy who goes by, sean lew, whispered into her ear while stroking her head.

kaycee was an insomniac and needed sean by her side to help her have a decent amount of sleep. every night sean would be by her side, their legs tangled and his free hand stroking her hair. whispering things in her ear to soothe her to slumber.

"i'm gonna miss you when you go, can you stay just for two full days?" kaycee asked with her big chocolate eyes.

"as much as i want to you know i can't, but i'll be back again." he reassured her, kissing her forehead with tenderness. enjoying the last few hours he had with her before he had to leave.

"promise?" sean chuckled lightly at the tiny girl in his arms.

"i, sean lew, promise with my whole heart that i will be here every night with you, kaycee rice." sean said dramatically, placing his hand over his heart, making the girl giggle.

"you're adorable." she yawned, closing her eyes before opening them again. admiring the handsome boy- wait no, a man- she was hugging.

"you should go to sleep, my love." sean mumbled into her neck, placing light kisses.

"mhm, goodnight." kaycee sighed before snuggling closer, closing her eyes shut before falling into a deep trance.

sean smiled at the view of his beautiful angel, a literal goddess that was his forever and forever. he kissed her cheek softly.

"goodnight, my angel. sweet dreams, i love you and i'll see you soon." sean said softly placing a small kiss on her forehead before dissolving into thin air.

he disappeared into the sky that glowed with the moon, leaving the sparkles floating in the humid air of kaycee
rice' s room. a smile growing upon his face making his captivating dimples appear as he watched her sleep peacefully from afar.

till next time, my love.

hi

this is something i guess

i have no idea how i got this idea but i was thinking of sleeping but i can't so

i guess i kinda based this one shot off of that.

um so sean is kaycee's therapist if you think about it, well not really but like helps her sleep. he comes every night to help her sleep, he first visited when she started staying up  multiple nights on end and the weird thing was that she wasn't scared. now they're kinda lovers. kinda i guess.

so that's like the description. anyways thank you for reading!

-heaven😎