"daddy?" "yes" "yes" "oH-"

S E A N
__________

me and kaycee were driving in the car on our way to my house when her dad called.

she put it on the speaker in the car and put it her phone beside her.

"hey, sweetheart."

"hi dad, what do you need?" kaycee replied, looking out the window for a split second.

"i just wanted to know where you were, right now. so where are you?"

"i'm in the car with sean right now and we're driving to his house."

"oh okay, call me when you get there. okay?" brad said.

"okay, love you!" kaycee exclaimed, brad didn't reply but we heard rustling in the background.

"dad?"

"dad?" kaycee repeated herself.

"dad!" kaycee once again repeated herself.

"dad." kaycee said sternly. still no reply.

"daddy!" kaycee squealed. scaring me that i swerved
off the road a little.

"yes?" i blurted out put but quickly covering my mouth with my free hand.

"yes?" brad replied right after me.

"oH-" i started but cutting myself off, making sure not to swear in front of him.

"what was that?" kaycee's eyes widened and quickly cleared her throat trying to come up with an excuse.

"oh- um- t-that was me, see yES." kaycee imitated me, well trying to intimidate me, making me chuckle lightly.

"okay um, bye dad. i'll tall to you later, love you!" kaycee said emphasizing the word dad.

"okay love you too, bye honey!" brad replied, hanging up the call.

once it beeped telling us that the call has been disconnected kaycee immediately swatted me on the arm.

"sean why would you say that?!" kaycee proclaimed, her already rosy cheeks turning into a dark pink.

"sorry, it's a natural instinct when it comes out of your pretty little mouth." i teased making kaycee turn even redder.

"still, that was my dad!" kaycee shouted

"sorry that you scream daddy more than dad." i put my hands up in surrender but quickly taking ahold of the steering wheel.

"well at least he bought it." kaycee sighed.

"yeah at least he did, but when you tried to imitate me that was. wow." i widened my eyes while saying the word wow, which made kaycee slap my arm a little lighter than before but still hard with a giggle.

"i hate you" she joked, slumping in her seat with a mad expression.

"you know you love me!" i argued, i smile seeing the corners of her moth slowly start to turn into a smile.

"i love you." she smiles whilst pinching my cheeks.

"i love you more." i laughed.

she was my angel and i, of course, was her daddy ;)

tHe ENd

i actually have no idea what this is and i am really sorry for this.

and omg yesterday i literally whacked my friend, well kinda. she's kinda rude to me and like insults me but then she starts acting like my friend again like nothing ever happened the next day which is confusing.

but anyway, i whacked her in the head with a badminton racket on accident and i felt so bad. until after she started smacking me with it and i'm like losing it but i didn't do anything so my sensitive butt started tearing up in front of everyone. (i'm in gym btw)

and then when i saw a birdie on the ground and i thought it was mine so i tried to pass it to my partner but failed miserably haha, the girl i whacked in the head and says "wow heaven you can't even pass it" and i'm like trying to kill her with my eyes right now but i can't see her because they're stupid tears in my eyes.

so few minutes later she's like totally ignoring me and every time my partner hits the birdie to me, the girl i whacked in the head literally goes in front of me and hits it back. then she turns her head at me and sticks her tongue at me and goes "hugh" or something like that, i don't know how to spell sounds out. and i almost whacked her on the head again on accident 3 times.

and when i told her she yelled at me and said "thanks for whacking me in the head, hEaVen" and i actually lost it and like words are coming out of my mouth and i couldn't control it and I said "sorry that you went in the way when i was trying to hit it" and she said something like "well I'm sorry that you aren't patient-" or something like that because she was mumbling and i was like okurt sister you want me to whack you again? i just have mixed feelings for her.

anyways thank you for reading my rant or somethin-

-heaven :)