cheating.

S E A N
__________

"hi everybody, it's sean here. remember when kaycee did a break-up prank on me 6 months, 4 days and 14 minutes ago? don't think i forgot, well today i am gonna be
'cheating' on her." i air quote the word cheating.

"i got tahani and bailey in on this, so here how it's gonna work. kaycee and tahani are going on a lunch date right now and tahani's going to show a picture of bailey and me 'kissing'. then, she'll come home, confront me about it and then i'll apologize and pretend i did. all that jazz." i finished with jazz hands.

"i'm just going to wait for her to come home, i'm gonna have to put you somewhere secretive, that's not behind the books because she'll check if a camera is there. i'll put you guys.. here, there."

i hear a ding on my phone and know that it's kaycee because of the specific ringtone. "oh, kaycee texted me, i'll put it on the screen for you guys."

my beautiful kayc
i'm coming home.

seanie
good, i missed you.

my beautiful kayc
see you at home.

"she's mad, i can tell." i laugh, glancing at the camera.

"i'm home!" i hear kaycee shout about 35 minutes later.

"hi, kaycee." i put my hand on her hand, my free hand pulling her in by her waist.

"we need to talk." i hum in response, while she looks behind the books, to her avail, no camera,

"have you been hanging out with bailey this week?" her voice shaky and quiet.

"n-no of course not." i stuttered.

"you haven't hung out with her at all?" she questions, her voice more stern.

"no, of course n-not." i choke on my saliva.

"then why does this photo exist?" she cries, showing the fake picture of bailey and me kissing.

"kaycee, i didn't know someone took a picture."i whisper, as i finished the sentence a sob comes from kaycee's mouth.

"sean, why?" she breathes.

"i don't know, i'm sorry." i mumble in guilt, i couldn't help feeling guilty even if this was just a prank.

"i don't know what i did wrong. why didn't you just break up with me?" her voice breaking.

"i didn't want to hurt you." i admit.

a sob rips from her throat, a loud cry. her painful cries of heartbreak keep replaying in my head.

"i-i can't, this is too much, sean." her voice brittle, barely audible, she sits on the opposite side of the bed, clutching her stomach while letting out small cries.

her cries get louder and more painful to hear as the minutes past. i glance at the camera and mouth 'i think it's time.'

i move closer to her and run her back in a comforting way. she shifts over so i can't touch her, i shift over to her and caress her cheek.

"it's not real." i proclaim in a tight voice. her crying becoming quieter.

"it's a prank." i whisper into her ear.

i hear her scoff, "what is wrong with you? do you have any idea how much that scared me?" she speaks in a quiet but gruff voice.

"i hate you so much." she croaked, walking out of the room. i quickly grab the the camera and chase after her.

"kaycee, please." i plead as she slips on her shoes, grabbing her phone and keys.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry." i grab her by the waist, throwing her ive ray shoulder. i straddle her around my torso and sit ourselves onto the couch.

"please, it was just a prank." i whine, childishly.
we stay silent for a minute or two until she bursts out laughing.

"hhaha, you should've seen your face." she giggles, i gasp and flip us over. tickling her until she starts crying.

"okay, okay, okay! i'm sorry." she cries, happily.

"i love you." i smile.

"i love you more." she returns the gesture.

i capture her lips in mine, our kiss soon turns heated. until she pulls away, too soon.

"sean, the camera is still on." she laughs, hysterically. me joining her, falling on top of her petite figure.

"um, we'll just cut it out. or not." i mutter the last part, turning the camera off.

i place the camera on the kitchen table and walk back to kaycee.

"now where were we?" i laugh.

authors note

here it is, part two to break up.

it isn't that good but yeeha

thanks for reading :)

- heaven