la vie en rose

don't forget to listen to the song, you might have to play it twice!

K A Y C E E
———————

hold me close and hold me fast
this magic spell you casts

a smile places softly on my face when i look at the man beside me.
every single day, i fall more deeply in love with my best friend. a sigh leaves my mouth while the delight melody of the soothing song plays in the background.

when you kiss me heaven sighs
and though i close my eyes
i see la vie en rose

i feel him kiss my forehead, stroking my hair. i lift my head up and bring his lips to mine, leaning my forehead into his, a smile dancing on my lips. from our first kiss, i knew this is what heaven felt like and i never wanted to stop.

when you press me to your heart
and in a world apart
a world where roses blooms

you bring me in tighter, the melody of the song mixed with your heartbeat making me fall into a daze. when i close my eyes i see us, in a field. watching the roses bloom into majestic flowers. you hand me one, telling me to watch out for the pricks, while kissing my cheek.

and when you speak
angels sing from above
every day words
seems to turn into love songs

you have an angelic voice, the angels in the sky are jealous, wanting to have the ability to make anyone fall in love with them with a single smile and with a single note sung. the words you speak, the poetic sentences you write could be sung into love songs.

give your heart and soul to me
and life will always be
la vie en rose

give me your heart and i'll give you mine. let me into your beautiful soul and i'll let you into mine. pink signifies romance, tenderness and sweetness. the colour of universal love of oneself and others. when i'm with you, i will always see la vie en rose.