the girl in the garden

S E A N
__________

she was always there.

her brown curls cascading down her shoulders. her big brown eyes held light and love. her alluring smile that made me mesmerized.

every time i was there, she was there. sometimes sitting in the white gazebo smiling at the colourful butterflies and sometimes walking around the garden, bending down to smell the sweet scents of the flowers.

i watched her, the way she smiled brightly when she heard the soft chirps coming from birds.

her laugh. the sweet, angelic melody that filled my ears, i was intrigued by her. she was... different. just by looking at her you can tell that she was bright and kind. she wasn't like other girls. she was special. an angel.

she always wore a hoodie and tights with nike running shoes and on rare sightings, a lace, flowy white dress that goes down to her feet. her curly hair sometimes straightened and put up into a hairstyle that complemented her brown eyes. showed off her smile that made you feel safe.

i put my earbuds in my ears and walked towards the gazebo where she was sitting. i sat down on the opposite side of her and started to look around, admiring the small details.

she didn't look at me once. not even a glance. i gave her small smiles when i glanced at her way but she never returned them. after minutes of trying, i finally gave up and walked out of the gazebo and headed home. looking behind me time to time to find her, gone.

~•~

i woke up and realize that i slept in. i immediately jump out of bed and start throwing on the nearest clothes i could lay my hands on.

i struggle to go down the stairs because i'm putting on my socks. i slip on my shoes and run out the door, once i'm at the entry of the garden i calm my breathing and try to make myself look decent.

i go in and try to spot the girl, she's nowhere to be found. i walk around and try to find her walking around or sitting in the gazebo but she's not there.

what if something bad happened to her?

what if she's in trouble?

should i go tell the poli-

there she is. she's on the swings. i sigh a sigh of relief and start to walk towards her, she doesn't notice me- too focused on the blossomed trees- until the swing squeaks. she whips her head towards me.

"hi, i'm sean." i greet her, a small smile appearing on my face.

her face pales, like she's seen a ghost. her eyes wide and her lips part slightly, "y-you aren't suppose to see me."

i stay silent and stare at her, confused.

her eyes harden and her lips start to twitch.

oh heck nah

i run.

hii.

i found this idea off of pinterest so props to them.

not proofread

i've had this is my drafts for the longest time, this is horrible

it's all over the place and i had no idea where i was going  with this soo

thanks for reading

- heaven