a moonlit picnic

K A Y C E E
__________

"kaycee, stop worrying about how you look. sean's gonna go weak in the knees no matter what you look like" kylie, my sister exclaimed, growing impatient with me.

i sneered at her, ignoring her comment and continuing what i was doing- looking through my closet and throwing every piece of clothing i had onto my bedroom floor.

"ky, i love you but you don't get it. this is sean lew here, i want to look good." i groaned in defeat, i jump face first onto my bed.

"stop stressing caitlin. you still have 3 hours," kylie reassured me.

"it's gonna be hard to stop stressing if i don't even have an outfit!" i bellowed, i sit up from my position and look at kylie. giving her the look i always gave her when i wanted something.

"fine, but only because i love you and i hate to see you stressed out."
kylie gave in, walking out the door to her room.

i squealed jumping off the bed quickly following after her, i start fishing through her closet when i found the perfect outfit. i turn slowly facing kylie with my mouth parted slightly.

"nope, absolutely not. your are not gonna be looking like that on a date with your boyfriend. if he can't stop checking you out in tights and a hoodie, no way is he gonna stop drooling over you." kylie argued looking at me with hard eyes.

"please ky, please!" I pleaded trying to convince her to let me wear it. it felt like minutes after i actually convinced her, but i had to face some consequences on the road- 2 weeks of dish duty.

i engulf her in a huge bear hug before she shoos me off to put it on. i run to my room and place the outfit on my body, i shuffle to my full body mirror and stare at myself.

decent i thought, i walked to kylie's room to show her the outfit. i walked into her room and found the place she was once sitting in empty. until i heard the familiar voice of sean lew bouncing throughout the house.

"kaycee rice get your butt down here!" i hear kylie holler from downstairs, i quickly spray some of sean's favourite perfume of mine and sprint down the stairs.

sean's eyes widen as he looked at me up and down before landing on my face. he was wearing light blue jeans with a plain black shirt and vans, cute but simple.

"hi," i whispered making my way towards him with a smile beaming on my face.

"you look absolutely stunning." he complimented me, pulling me into a hug.

"okay, shoo shoo lovebirds." kylie laughed pushing us out the door, i rolled my eyes and stuck my youngest out at her while walking down the front steps to Sean's car.

he ran ahead of me making sure to open the car door for me, i smiled at him and placed myself in the car. once he got in the drivers seat he turned the engine on and before i knew it we were on the road.

S E A N
__________

my main focus was supposed to be the road but all my mind and my eyes could focus on is the beautiful angel sitting right beside me.

my hand was placed on her thigh caressing it with my thumb gently as my opposite hand gripped the steering wheel. i kept sneaking glances at kaycee when she was looking out the window at the beautiful view. heck, i get to look at the most perfect view every single day of my life. all i could do was admire the beauty that was ricocheting off of her figure, i wanted to shout to the world that she was mine.

once we were there, i made sure that i opened kaycee's door for her and help her get out of the car. Our hands intertwined as we walked through the magical forest.

t h i r d p e r s o n
__________

kaycee gasped as they walked deeper in the forest.

fairy lights were draped in the leaves and the moon was out giving everything a glimmer. once they got closer to the picnic the more kaycee was in awe, there were was a rose petal path leading to the picnic blanket sean had laid out beforehand.

sean was a very affectionate and loving person towards kaycee so this wasn't something new to kaycee but it still made her speechless when he did something for her. even little things when he brings her a bouquet of flowers every time they have a date or when he randomly grabs ahold of her hands and starts spinning her around, laughter and giggles are the only music that fills their ears as they attempt to ballroom dance.

"sean, i-i don't know what to say. this is amazing." kaycee gaped at the sight.

"how did you do this?" she exclaimed, amazed.

"i have my ways" sean winked which made kaycee flush a light pink.

"wanna start eating?" he asked her, she nodded ferociously and started grabbing the food on the blanket.

sean chuckled lightly and joined in after her. 20 minutes has passed and they were laying on the floor with intertwined hands, their free hands rubbing their stomach in delight from the food they had finished and digested a few minutes ago.

"hey kayc," sean called out to kaycee right beside him with her eyes closed.

he got a hum in return, he turned his body so it was facing kaycee's.

"remember when we were on world of dance?" he sighed, reminiscing the memories they had shared and how their bond grew stronger as they had to spend everyday together.

"yeah, i miss it. the memories and what a great experience it was for us." kaycee said truthfully.

"do you know what my favourite part was?" sean asked, kaycee raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

her lips formed into a wide smile as she heard the first few seconds of "can i be him?" by the best, james arthur.
he grabbed her hand and helped her up.

they smiled at eachother and giggled as they remember the fun times they had during rehearsals. times like this, they will never be able to forget.

as the song was slowly ending, they swayed with the beat of the song. resting their foreheads on one another's as they stared deep into each others eyes not forgetting to get lost in them.

"i love you so much, weirdo" sean's voice came out breathy and delicate switching from her lips to her eyes.

"i love you more, lewser" she smiled at him making him weak in the knees.

as their night came to the end, they laid out under the stars. sean was mesmerized by the shiniest star, his shining star who is kaycee rice.

hi,

i just rewatched their facebook live and my face hurts from smiling so much.

omg i am shistar shook. i just watched sean's ride solo and i started blushing ahh i'm scReAMInG

my two moods^

-Heaven