sean's new girlfriend

S E A N
__________

"hey guys," i greet the two boys on the ground in the middle of the living room, playing a game.

i slip off my shoes and lock the door. i walk to the boys and take a seat next to julian. the boys were over for a guys night.

"dude, you're 20 minutes late. where were you?" josh exclaimed, his eyes still
focusing on the game in front of him.

"sorry, i got sidetracked." i apologize, smiling at the moment that happened moments before.

"sean, what's that on your neck?" julian cocked an eyebrow at me, tilting his head to inspect the bruises on my neck.

"oh- um... it's a bruise," it wasn't a total lie.

"hm, what from?" julian questioned, a smirk growing on his face.

"it's a bruise, julian. what do you mean 'what from?'" i rolled my eyes, imitating him.

"sean, what from?" josh stepped in.

"josh, i already told julian that it's a bruise." i defended myself.

i sighed, "i have a girlfriend..." giving up, knowing they won't back down.

"wha- how? wh-when? how lon- you never told us?!" josh exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air, dramatically.

"we just started dating about 2 months ago." i shrugged, nonchalance.

"just?" julian questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

"we didn't want to tell anyone, but now i guess i just told you." i admit, playing with my fingers.

"yo, she's gonna be so upset." julian sighs.

"who?" i ask.

"you're best friend, that has been in love with you since she first laid eyes on you." josh gapes.

"she doesn't like me and she's not my best friend, she's my... friend. also, she's been very clingy." i remark, matter-of-factly.

"for a genius, you're really stupid." josh snaps.

"whatever, let's just stop talking about her." i roll my eyes, sick of the conversation.

they nod their head in agreement and we spend the rest of our night playing board games.

"so, when are we gonna meet the girl?" julian asks, still looking at the pizza we had ordered.

"maybe, i'll bring her over tomorrow. when everyone is over here." i reply.

"she's amazing, she dances, too. she's beautiful, her smile and laugh is like music, i can listen to all day." i gush over her.

"we'll be the judge of that." josh whispers to himself, i still hear, not bothering to answer him, i follow the two back to the living room.

"hey everyone,"  I exclaim, walking through the front door.

"hey sean!" i flinch, startled from the loud voice and the sneak attack.

"yo, sean! where's your girl?" josh beaucamp calls out.

"she's getting something in the car, she'll be here soon." I tell them.

"w-what girl?" the pitch in her voice lowers and the smile on her face starts to fade away.

"I-i have a girlfri-" just when I was about to finish, I hear the door creak. my head whips at the doorway and see the beautiful goddess entering the small apartment through the door.

"girlfriend." I finish. letting out a deep exhale, I see something flash in her eyes but she quickly looks away.

I take her small hand and bring her towards the people gathered in the living room.

"this is kaycee rice. my new girlfriend." I announce, smiling when I see everyone's mouth twitch up into a smile.

"hi." she giggles. everyone bursts into grins and cheers loudly, crowding the small girl. hugging her and picking her up, throwing her in the air. 

later that night,  we are all gathered around the coffee table with kool aid and caprisuns. laughing obnoxiously loud and asking questions about mine and Kaycee's relationship.

"I'd like to make a toast!" bailey announces, hitting the table to get everyone's attention.

"I'd like to congratulate the new couple! kaycee, I've only known you for not even 5 hours but I already know that you are the right person for sean and is gonna be an amazing, new addition to our life. all his life, sean has been searching for someone, but now, I think he's finally found what he's been looking for and I am so happy for him to found a beautiful and bright girl to, hopefully, spend the rest of his life with. let's give it up for the new and adorable couple!" bailey cheered, pretending to wipe her fake tears off of her cheeks.

everyone cheered and clapped, profusely and loudly. "aw, thanks bailey. that was so heart touching." kaycee thanks, her cheeks red.

"to the new couple!" josh puts his drink up, everyone echoing his words as well as clinking their drinks to his.

  ♡

hi <33

thanks for reading this :))

hope you enjoyed and sorry for not being active!