mission; find the daddy

(a/n this is 100% inspired by one bad night by trashyjenzie. it's a really good book and i suggest you read it even though it's a jenzie book)

K A Y C E E
__________

"tahani, bailey i need to tell you something..." i blurted out with a panicky voice, switching glances between both of them.

"i'm kinda nervous to ask but what?" bailey asked breaking the deafening silence.

"i-i'm um kinda, a little, sorta, um. well let's just say i'm growing a human inside of my body." I stumbled stumbled over my words but after i finished what i was saying i let out a sigh of relief. i've been holding that secret in for a week and a half and it felt so good to finally let it out. like weights have been lifted off my chest.

"please tell me it's a food baby." tahani pleaded with wide eyes.

"i- um- no it's a r-real baby" i sighed putting my head in my hands, starting to cry. i had my whole life planned out, i was finally going to start my own dance studio after planning it out for a year and choreograph for one of the best singers in the world in 2 months but that just went down the drain. i was only 22, i was barely getting used to being an adult. life was going in full speed and i couldn't keep up. it was just too much to deal with.

"who's the baby daddy?" bailey questioned full with curiosity.

"that's the thing, i don't know." i admitted feeling ashamed.

i felt bailey put her hand on my knee, i looked up towards her with tears down my cheeks.

"oh, kayc. come here, it's gonna be okay. we'll always be here for you and we're gonna help you take care of your little baby." bailey comforted me, pulling me into a tight hug.

soon, tahani joined in and we all had a group hug. even if i didn't know the father of my baby and i might be a single mother. i'll always have my girls and i am forever grateful for them.

"i love you girls so much, you don't even know." i was tearing up again, we shared another hug and finally parted because they had to go.

minutes later i was laying on my bed scrolling through instagram when i got a text from tahani;

mission; find the daddy🍆

me
what in the world is this?

tahanwiiii
it's a mission to find the daddy, i thought that was obvious?

bails
she means why did you make this, t.

me
yea

tahanwiiii
to find the baby daddy duh y'all are stupidd

me
you're diving me insane, t.

b
but seriously kayc, how did you get knocked up?

me
i don't even know, one minute i was downstairs at the party with you guys sitting on the couch with a drink in my hand, then the next morning i'm in this room with nothing on besides the sheet that's covering me and the spot next to me was
empty.

tahanwiiii
oH, was he good?

me
tahani! and yes very good. gosh he probably made me.. y'know, about 4 times in a minute. he was BIG! b to the i to the g g g, he was probably probably bigger than i don't know a mountain! he hit the spot every time, probably the best i've had in my entire life. i was fisting his hair and sheets so hard i thought my fingers we gonna fall off. i'm still sore ngl and it's literally
bruised.