"Stripper Boy"

"Turn around for me love," the older says as he tries to get a better look at the younger brunette.

"Excuse me?" Zach says confused. He furrows his eyebrows at the older man as he tries to go take a seat.

"Come on, please? It will only take a second," The man says as he pleads with the boy.

Zach eyes the man closely as he bites his lower lip anxiously. He didn't know if this would be a good idea or not, especially since his dad would be back any second.

Nonetheless...

Zach tunes around for a second his ass completely on display for the man now behind him.

"Can you place your hands on the table, ass raised?" The man says trying to sound not as creepy as he portrayed.

He could feel his cheeks a hot fiery red, but he did as he was asked.

This was so embarrassing for him.

"Beautiful," The blonde says as he reaches his hand up to caress the boy's ass cheeks.

Zach, even though it felt strange still let the man touch him up.

The faux blonde stands up and gets right behind Zach as the younger could feel the older's groin rub against his cheeks.

"You're perfect." The man says with a soft whisper against Zach's ear.

The brunette could feel a chill run down his spin from the man's hoarse voice against his ear. He hummed in response to his compliment however.

The older tuns Zach around as brown meets blue.

"I want you to work for me angel." He says sweetly as he caresses the boy's sides gently.

"You'll have fun, and plus..." the man says as he lightly gives a kiss on Zach's neck.

"I can see you like being touched."

Zach let out a small moan as the faux blonde lightly nibbled at his sensitive skin. Not hard enough to leave a mark though.

"So," the man says as he pulls away, "what do you say angel?"

Zach just looks at him. He wasn't really paying attention to what the man was saying but by what he was doing.

He was practically making Zach go weak in his knees.

"What's the um, job exactly?" Zach says timidly as he removes his eye's from the blondes.

"Well," The older replies as he places his index underneath Zach's chin to turn his head.

They were now facing each other once more.

"How would you care for showing off that body of yours at a club I own. You will get payed well, and I'm sure you would do great."

Zach ponders his words for a moment.

What would his parents think about him doing this?

I mean he has slays loved living on the edge, but this was extremely off it. He was still in school and had a reputation to uphold but...

"When do I start?" Zach says with a small smile.

The blonde gave him a sly smirk as he moved his hands onto the boy's ass once more as he gave it a squeeze.

"You start tomorrow darling. I can't wait to see this little ass of yours move,"

Zach latched his fingers onto the man's suit as he gave out a small moan from the amount of attention he was getting.

"Okay everyone I'm back," Mr. Herron says as he makes his way back into the office. He re-buttons his suit as he takes a seat in the chair at the head of the table.

Not once looking at his son or his new client.

The two move apart fast as Zach goes and heads for his seat. The faux blonde doing the same.

"Zach, this is Corbyn Besson, he is interested in investing some money into the company," Mr. Herron says introducing his son to the blonde finally.

Mr. Besson puts out his hand with a sly smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Herron,"

Zach bites his lip seductively before putting out his hand and placing it into Corbyn's.

"Same to you, Mr. Besson."

———————

...IN OTHER WORDS...

where

a young boy is caught at his job by a classmate he despises,
the boy is also from the wrong side of the tracks.
he might even teach Zach a thing or two...

when the two meet, is it fate or a mistake?

———————

S T R I P P E R   B O Y-herronscutie

S T R I P P E R B O Y
-herronscutie