6

Did he really want him that bad?

Zach looks him deep in the eyes, "How much?" Zach asks waiting for a real answer.

He probably payed like 50 dollars, which all he can get is basically 2 minutes of a lap dance.

"1k," Jack replied nonchalantly.

Zach's eyes widen almost five times in size at the large amount.

He could get full on sex with that!

"For a blowjob?!" Zach says confused. Zach laughs for a moment.

"Okay Avery, which rich dude did you steal the money from?"

"Haha Herron, you should be a comedian. Jonah gave it to me. Hint. Gave. I wouldn't waste that much on you if it were my own money," Jack says scoffing.

"Whatever," The younger replies biting his lip nervously. He didn't really want to do this, he didn't trust Jack.

He could end him in ways he couldn't imagine if someone found out.

"Zach...we both know you want to," Jack says as he begins to rub up and down the sides of Zach's small body.

Zach smacks his hands away. "No touching, that's the rules." Zach says glaring at the boy.

"Damn, okay, no touching." Jack says taking his seat in the chair once more.

Zach just sighs as he watches him take a seat.

This is torture. I wanna quit my job now.

He gets on his knees in front of Jack. "Aww, take off the robe, I wanna see all of you baby." Jack says whining with a smirk.

"Yeah, like hell." Zach says gripping onto his robe securely.

"What! You even stated that I paid more than what I'm getting!" Jack says sincerely.

Zach just gives him the finger and stands back up.

He begins to untie his robe as fast as he can to get this over with.

"Slower baby," Jack says.

"Don't call me that." Zach says even more annoyed now. Jack is such a dick.

The young brunette wished Jonah never took him here. Literally anyone, but him would've been fine.

He and Corbyn could've been having the best sex ever...ugh, just the thought made him warm all over.

Zach reaches his small hands up onto Jack's thighs as he slowly moves his hands up and down. Their eyes never locked on each other's.

No matter how weird this was.

He slowly began to unbuckle the older's pants pants. Zach starts to bring his lower lip in between his teeth seductively, making Jack groan from under the boy.

The younger then undoes his button and zips down his fly. He moves his hands slowly up and down Jack's naked thighs teasingly inching closer and closer to his growing bulge.

He slips down his pants in one fast motion, his boxers sliding off as well.

Zach looks at Jack before glancing back down at his hard standing member. He had to admit Jack was huge.

"Like what you see baby?" Jack says with a smirk.

Zach mentally glares at him, but keeps his mind on what he is doing, as he thinks of ways on how to take care of his large problem.