3

"Oh come on!" The two say at the same time. The two also groaning at the same time.

"Is this a joke?" Zach says pretending to laugh.

"Nope." Jack says moving his bag more onto his back.

"I don't need this right now."

Zach says getting up and walking out of the office. He speed walks down the halls out of the now empty school.

"Herron! Wait!" Jack says walking faster to catch up with the boy.

Once Zach reaches outside Jack places his skateboard down and skates to get by his side.

"What Avery." Zach says.

"I know this is horrible. Trust me this is worse for me." Jack says making sure to keep his eyes on the sidewalk, looking for cracks.

Zach just scoffs at his words.

"We don't actually have to work together, we can just pretend. Just tell Mr. Deadass that I am improving and everything will be fine. Cool?" Jack says with a fake smile.

Zach stops in his tracks. "Not cool. I'm not lying for your ass." Zach says rolling his eyes.

"Oh so you want to work with me?" Jack stops as well smirking as he gets off his board. Zach tries to hold back a blush.

"No. I just um, I don't want you thinking you can get things off easy all the time. So yea, I will help you." Zach says.

Jack looks the boy up and down trying to see if he is lying or not. Which for Zach, he was half lying, and half telling the truth.

"Okay..." Jack says with a sigh. Now not having the afternoon to do anything fun.

"Okay, we can go to my house." Zach says rushing over. Zach pulls out his phone to begin to text Daniel that he can't make it to work today.

"Noooo, can we do it tomorrow?" Jack says wanting to hang out with Jonah instead. He wanted to show him a cool place and he was interested.

"Okay, that's fine." Zach says beginning to walk towards his house once more. "Zach! I need your number." Jack says calling after the young boy once again.

Zach blushes faintly. "Fine." Zach says turning on his heels back towards Jack. The two switch phones. Jack puts his number in and texts himself.

Daddy Avery 💦
Sup nerd ;)

"Really?" Zach says laughing at the name Jack put for himself. "Come on you know you like it" Jack says with a wink.

"Whatever, see you later I guess." Zach says walking finally back home.

Once he makes it back home he rushes up to his room to change. He calls Daniel to pick him up for work.

Zach was ready to just dance his stress and emotions away.

Meanwhile, Jack heads over to Jonah's house. He hops off his skateboard and rings his doorbell. "Hello Jack" Mrs. Marais says.

"Hi Mrs. Marais, is Jonah home yet?" Jack asks as he steps into the small house. Even though their house was small, it was still wayyy bigger than his.

"Yes, he's upstairs." She says, and Jack rushes up the stairs and into the boys small messy room.

"Yo!-" Jack says walking in and he sees his friend making out and grinding against a small brunette. He's seen him before...but where?

Jack just stands against the door waiting for them to pull apart. He looks at his invisible watch and then back up at the two.

"Okay, we don't have time for this shit," Jack mumbles to himself.

He clears his throat loudly and the two move apart almost falling off the bed.

"J-Jack! Hey..!" Jonah says letting Daniel slide off his lap. "Hey Jonah...," Jack says smirking.

"Oh why, hello Daniel,"

Jack says making Daniel blush. "Hi.." Daniel says grabbing his shirt from the floor.

He pulls his shirt over his head, it being backwards but he doesn't care. The boy gets ready to leave but is pulled back to the bed.

"Bye Dani, see you tonight" Jonah says in a whisper. Daniel understood though, and blushed.

The boy heads for the door going around Jack's figure. Of course Jack took a moment to check him out from behind.

"What was that huh?" Jack says taking a seat on the bed. "It's not a big deal."

"Dude! You've liked Daniel forever, did you tell him?" Jack says nudging his friend.

Jonah just smiles. "Nah, I will some time, but right now-"

"You're just hooking up?" Jack says questionably. "Well yes, but I'm sure he doesn't like me like that. Plus, he deserves better."

Jonah says sighing getting dressed himself.

"What do you mean by better?" Jack says looking at him. "You would be a great boyfriend, so shut up man," Jack replies.

Silence falls beneath the two.

"So, wanna go grab something to eat in the meantime?" Jonah asks changing the subject and breaking the silence.

"Yeah," Jack says getting from off the bed and getting off the bed. The two head for the door.

Jack stops in front of him, "And dude, I mean't what I said about you being a great boyfriend." Jack says patting his friend's shoulder.

"Don't doubt yourself so much."