20

Tuesday

Zach woke up that morning not even wanting to get ready for school.

He watched as his clock changed in time, every minute going by almost like seconds.

"Zachary! Are you ready or not?!" Myta yelled from downstairs as she checked her watch. They were going to be late for their meeting.

Zach slowly rose from his bed. He didn't want to do anything. He didn't want to sleep, but he wanted to lye in his bed, and maybe cry just a little.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat upwards in his bed.

He stood up and walked to his closet.

He took his uniform off the rack as he buttoned up the shirt onto his body. He slid off his sweats as he pulled on his uniform pants.

He buckled them and looked in the mirror.

He ran his hand through his hair trying to fix his bed head. He brushed his teeth quickly and sighed as he left his room.

He went down the stairs to see his parents sitting down on the couch waiting impatiently.

"Well, thank you for finally joining us, go to the car."

Zach nods as he walks out the front door walking down the stone pathway to their driveway.

He hoped into the backseat of the black BMW.

His parents followed as his father sat in the driver seat, and his mom in the passenger.

The young brunette looked out the window wishing he didn't m exist right at this moment.

Zach felt his phone buzz as he looked between his parents before reaching into his pocket.

It was a message from Jack.

He felt his cheeks redden as he could barely control his heart beat.

"Pull yourself together. It's just Jack, breathe." He said to himself as he opened up the message.

Jack
Can't wait to see you baby

Zach's cheeks warm from the words as he starts typing frantically.

Zach
Stop messing around.
asshole >:(

Zach
I'm so scared for this meeting

Jack
Oh right!
You've never gotten in
trouble before have you? :0

Zach
Stfu

Jack
Freedom of speech

Zach
You know what that is?!

Zach
Maybe you have just a tiny bit
of a brain...wow

Jack
Ha.
Fuck you.

Zach
I bottom
Remember?

Jack
Good one

Zach
Thanks babe ;)

Jack
Sure thing princess ;))

Zach
You ruined it.

Jack
I thought we were gonna do
pet names next..