7

"Wait that's it?!" Jack says as he struggles to button back up his pants. He follows right after Zach trying to catch up.

"Yeah what else did you want Avery?" Zach says not looking back at him.

"Maybe a nice fuck would've been nice." Jack says with a grin.

Zach just scoffs. "I'm sure you would enjoy that-" Zach starts before he feels his wrists being grabbed and his arms pinned above his head against the wall.

"Just imagine me pounding you till your little legs can't move anymore," he whispered huskily, ghosting his lips against Zach's.

Eyes glued firmly looking into Zach's. The younger looking back with just as icy force, but also shock.

"W-what? Get off," he says through a stutter pulling away from Jack.

Jack pushes him back harder.

Zach moans from the pressure of his head hitting against the wall. "Why should I..?" Jack says eyeing the boy up one last time before Zach knees him in the groin.

"That's why asshole." Zach says as he walks, well more like struts down the hallway.

Jack groaning in pain as he lets out faint laughs at the boy's confidence.

Zach laughs as he can hear the older in pain. He kind of feels bad...

Zach kinda hit him harder than he had planned...?

He couldn't get rid of that feeling in his stomach after Jack pinned him. It was a warm feeling. A nice one.

The way Jack pinned him to that wall, he had to admit it was kinda hot...

He couldn't stop imagining what it would be like to ride Jack. His hips moving to the movement of Jack's subtle thrusts...

"Zach," Jack says once trying to get the boys attention. However the boy didn't respond. He was in some type of daze.

Just imagining him fingering his tight hole... Jack's tongue moving around, pumping inside and out of his ass. Zach moaning out with pleasure...

"Zach?" Jack says now waving his hand in the boys' face. Still nothing.

The thought of Jack moving his hands up and down his naked body. Jack leaving dark marks down Zach's chest, claiming him as his-...

"Zach!" Jack says through a yell. Zach jumps a bit from the sudden interruption.

"Y-Yeah," He says biting his bottom lip nervously. He tried to hide any sort of hint from what he was thinking about.

Usually after work he would get kinda horny, it was honestly really weird.

"Are you good? You were just staring at me..." Jack says. Zach's cheeks just turn five shades darker.

"I mean I didn't mind," Jack says smirking wide. "It's almost like you understood how much of a Dad I am."

Zach snaps out of his flushed gaze. "Whatever, I have to get changed. I also don't need another 'dad' since I already have one. One's good enough thanks." Zach says walking past Jack and going to the locker rooms.

Jack follows him through the door.

"Whatever, but after you change can we smash- oh hey Daniel," Jack says eyeing the naked blue eyed boy.

"That's a nice pair you got there," Jack says winking.

Daniel blushes dark red as he pulls on his boxers as fast as he can. "Zach what the hell?!" He says through a yell.