25

for all you horny beeches
who wanted smut
:p

Jack plants his hands onto Zach's hips.

"Where is this going?" Jack asks as Zach leads down so their lips are brushing.

"Where ever you want it to..."

The brunette cups the curly haired's face into his hands as he moves his lips against his slowly.

They pulled apart, gasping for air, before reconnecting their lips. Zach felt Jack's hand slide under his shirt, trailing up his stomach and around his back, pulling the two closer.

Zach let out a soft moan as he felt his member brush up against Jack's, their pants creating friction.

Zach pulled away as Jack but his lip looking up into his eyes. Zach curled his fingers under his shirt as he slid it off above his head.

Jack traced his fingers across the boy's chest and down his stomach. "God you're beautiful..." He mumbled as Zach's cheeks tinted a light pink from the compliment.

The brunette got a soft smile as he moved a curl out of Jack's eyes.

"You're beautifuller," with a giggle he gave Jack a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I already know I'm beautifuler," Jack said with a smirk.

Zach rolled his eyes as he shoved him, "Nevermind, you're ugly as fuck." He stuck out his tongue as Jack pushed the boy backward, so that his back was up against the floor.

The brunette had let out a gasp as Jack crawled on top of him. "If I'm so ugly then I guess I shouldn't fuck you."

Jack said as he gave him a quick kiss on the neck. He stood up and walked to his bedroom with a smile.

Zach sat up with a whine as he watched Jack walk up the stairs. Zach knew he was being teased but he needed Jack right now.

"Wait no no please no! Your sexy as fuck come back please!" Zach begged following the curly head and wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jack bent himself forward as Jack grabbed him by his thighs.

Zach wrapped his legs around Jack's waist, a soft giggle coming from his lips.

Zach used his teeth to nibble softly at Jack's earlobe, Jack letting out a soft groan.

The curly head carried Zach into the bedroom. He kicked the door shut. Zach slid off his back and sat on his bed.

He crawled on top of Zach as he slid his shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere on Zach's floor.

Zach licked his lips as he traced the tips of his fingers along his stomach. Jack had a whole 6 pack.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to stare Herron?" He said laughing after as he connected his lips to Zach's neck.

He sucked his lips roughly against his soft skin. Zach curled his fingers into Jack's curls, sweet moans echoing through the room.