24

y'all ain't ready for this.
*break dances*

The two arrive at the restaurant Jonah had greatfully gotten a reservation for.

"Holy...Jack!" Zach says as he practically gawks at the place. "This...This...How did you get a. reservation!"

Jack looks out the window at the restaurant that had people standing right outside the door.

It was a really nice building.

"Um, well...," Jack starts before he catches Jonah's eye. Practically telling him to not say it was him who got it.

"It was really hard. But, it's whatever. You ready?" Jack says taking off his seatbelt.

Zach nods with an excited smile on his face.

He really wanted to try the food at this place, but his parents could never find the right time to book a reservation.

Jack opened the car door as he held it open for Zach.

For some reason Zach didn't like this side of Jack...he liked his bitchy attitude and non polite self.

He wants to date that Jack...

The two walk shoulder to shoulder as Zach was trying to subtly find a way to hold the boy's hand.

It was harder than he thought it would be...

"Hello, how may I assist you both?" A waitress says as she looks down at her iPad with the many reservations listed.

"Reservation for Avery?" Jack says as he looks into the place. There were a lot of people.

Wait no, a lot of fancy rich ass people.

He straightened his tie simply clearing his throat.

"Ah! Found you, follow me Mr. Avery," She says as she directs him into the restaurant.

Zach follows behind as they are seated at a small two seat table.

Jack is about to take a seat as he remembers to pull out Zach's chair.

He steps behind Zach as he pulls out his chair for him to take a seat. But Jonah didn't exactly show him how.

Zach does so, but gradually starts to feel uncomfortable, but he misses the chair falling to the floor.

He could feel his skin turn pale from embarrassment.

Jack quickly went to help him up. "Are you okay?" Jack asked with concern.

The people next to them couldn't help but stare and whisper.

"Um, y-yeah, thanks..." Zach says taking a seat. This time taking control of his own chair.

Nice one Jack. The curly haired thought to himself as he went to take a seat.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly." She says clearing her throat with an obviously fake smile. She walks back to the post outside the restaurant.