10

At least Jack is open about who he is no matter what.

|🧺|

Jack hops off his stool as he follows Zach down the stairs of their house.

Their basement was almost bigger than their first floor, which is saying something.

"Shit..." Jack says as he makes his way over to the excursive room.

The older flicks on the light as his mouth drops and his eyes widen.

"It's like you have LA Fitness in your fucking house!" Jack says looking at all the equipment.

Zach laughs at the boy's comparison.

The room was big and filled with lost of equipment and even had a huge flat screen TV, but he never looked at it the way Jack is now.

Jack straddles his legs and lyes down as he rests against the bench press.

He places his arms onto the bar and he gets ready to push up.

"Um Jack, that's like really-" Zach starts before he sees the boy already has the bar up in the air pushing it up and down against his chest.

"Heavy...," He finishes as he watches the boy in awe. He was so strong...

Zach has never even worked out in here, nor has he done a sport besides soccer. He quit two weeks into the sport because he started having asthma attacks.

The younger was close to having one right now watching Jack's muscles and veins pulse.

Jack places the bar back in place as he lets out a large sigh. "That was fun," He says getting up as if he didn't just push up 11.3 pounds...not even counting the barbell which is 45 pounds.

Jack pushes past Zach as he heads for other rooms in their basement.

Zach following after coming back to reality. He walks in front of Jack as he takes him into the laundry room.

Jack heads for the washer and the drier. The older plants his ass right on top the washer as he gives Zach a smile.

Zach awkwardly smiles back as he walks over to the pile of clothes.

He picks them all up and places them in a laundry basket.

"You have to clean all of that?" Jack says feeling extremely bad, but not actually feeling bad.

"No, we have to clean all of this," Zach says as he groans picking as much clothes as he can.

He carries the basket of at least half of the clothes. The other half still on the floor.

Jack watches Zach as he sorts through the clothes making sure the colors don't mix with the whites.

Jack opens his legs once Zach is done so he can open the washer's door. He throws the clothes in as Zach watches him below him.

"I remember the last time you were like this..." Jack says as the younger stood up.

"Oh really when?" The younger says as he doesn't realize the situation. He throws more clothes inside the machine.