18

i know last chapter sucked
but
hopefully this chapter makes up for it <3

please comment!
i like reading them :,)

——————

The two ran for the doors to freedom.

Zach felt the warm sun's rays against his pale skin.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them realizing he is about to skip school...for the first time.

"You got balls kid." Jack says through a chuckle.

Zach turns his gaze to the curly haired, "Yeah, but I'm also screwed over."

Jack shrugs and steps off the curb into the school's parking lot. He walks over to his motorcycle as he grabs the helmet pushing it towards Zach.

"What...?" Zach asks.

He looks at the helmet then back up at Jack.

"I'm not riding that thing! So many things could happen! We could get hit and get injured so badly-" Zach starts as he hyperventilates.

"You were on a role with the whole badass thing, why not continue? Plus, if we do die from an accident like that, at least we went out in style." He says with a wink.

Zach crosses his arms looking away.

Jack groans as he is he is so close to leaving the brunette in the parking lot.

"Come on. You'll be fine, I'll drive slow okay?"

Zach nibbles at his lower lip as he tries to calm his nerves. He slowly reaches to take the helmet away from Jack.

"Okay Avery, but one condition." Zach starts before Jack moves forward to make space for him.

"No highways. Got it?"

Jack shrugs as he steps on the ignition making the motorcycle roar to life.

"Fine. Now sit that cute ass down." Jack says tapping the space behind him with his hand.

Zach blushes as he hesitantly throws his leg over the seat, his front right up against Jack's lower back.

The warmth making him feel safe.

He places the helmet on his head as he felt Jack take off the stand. His hands grasped tightly onto Jack's waist. The side of his face resting against Jack's back.

"Maybe hold on a not so tight...okay?" Jack says as he tries to get his words out. "I haven't even left yet."

Zach nods against his back as he blushes, his grasp slowly getting loose.

"Perfect," Jack says turning the handles as he slowly back's joy of 'his' space. Zach shuts his eyes for a moment trying to relax.

The motorcycle took off, it was a little too fast for Zach, but he didn't wanna sound like a pussy. He just held on tighter the Jack.