15

Everyone in the church rises from their seats to sing the closing song.

Jack retaliates and decides to sit, it was interesting to see everyone standing and him sitting. It was kinda cool.

Zach looked down at him for a moment glaring holes into his head. Jack pretended he didn't notice and took out his phone.

The older felt a harsh kick in his shin and almost yelled out in pain, but kept it in.

Zach tried not to laugh at his dismay.

"Fine." The older says as he stands from his seat with an annoyed sigh. "You're so annoying."

Zach rolls his eyes, "Yeah. I'm the annoying one,"

Myta hushes the two as the pastor walks down the isle. Once he finally reaches the end everyone in the church gathers their things and leaves.

They each shake hands with the pastor before leaving.

"Peace be with you," He says towards Jack with his hand out. Jack just stares at the hand and awkwardly shakes it.

Zach shakes the mans hand with a nice smile saying, "And also with you,"

Myta and Josh doing the same as their son.

Once the four exit the huge building Jack feels that he can finally breathe. He stretches his limbs as he groans.

"Come on it was only an hour," Zach says crossing his arms.

"An hour of pure hell."

Josh unlocks the car door and they all scurry into the car trying to leave the parking lot before all the mayhem of cars.

"That was such a beautiful story that he was talking about, that's why you have to be thankful Zachary. Everything you have is a blessing," She says turning around to smile at the boy.

Jack backtracks for a moment.

Zachary? That's his full first name!

"Zachary, huh?" Jack says jokingly whispering into the younger's ear. Zach shoved him away.

"God you're annoying."

Jack gasps in shock, "Don't use the lords name in vain!" Jack says jokingly as he pulls up the commandments on his phone.

"Since when do you follow those?"

Jack shrugs, "Since now, I've broken all of these..."

Zach scoffs, "You've committed adultery?"

"What's that?"

Zach mentally face palms himself in the head. "It's when you cheat on your spouse."

"Ohhh, well no, I haven't gotten married. But I probably will, not the best at commitment."

Myta heard this and her eyes widen. She is really questioning what type of family Jack comes from.

She just hopes he doesn't affect her son.

"Have you ever been in one relationship? Like at all?" Zach asks. The older shakes his head, "Well, I mean I have for like two days..."

Zach narrows his eyes at him, "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. The girl came on to me, and I just got pulled in. Not my fault."