2

happy new years!!
————————————

Biology was so boring, yet he got good grades in the class. He knew all the stuff, but it was more fun to stay after school and get some extra help instead of being in the class.

After school studying is where the fun usually happens, wink wink.

Zach and Jack shared almost every class together except art, which was insane. The two had all these classes together, but they have never once worked together, or have had a reasonably nice conversation.

Jack rocked back in forth in his seat as his friends started talking with him.

"Actually?!," Jack says as he eyes the girl in front of him. She wasn't that bad from behind...

"Avery!" Mr. Richards says gaining Jack's attention. "Yes sir?" Jack says trying to hold back laughter form a joke his friend made.

"Since it seems you can't focus back there, why don't you come join the class for once. Here, take a seat right beside Mr. Herron."

Mr. Richards says making eye contact with Zach, which makes Zach wink at his teacher subtly.

Mr. Richards faintly blushes, but continues on with his lesson. You could say Zach had a thing or two when it came to him and his teachers...

Until Zach realizes what he said.

Wait what! Jack! Really?! Of all the people. I would rather sit next to that whore Stacy, Zach says in his head.

Jack groans grabbing his bag and walking up to where Zach is seated.

"Sup Herron," Zach flips his middle finger up in the boys direction with a sarcastic grin.

Jack does a fake gasp as he takes a seat beside the boy.

"I didn't know preppy boys like you did that!" Jack says getting on Zach's nerves.

Zach glared daggers into the the side of the sophomores head.

After a while Jack tried to actually pay attention in class, but he gave up after a minute. So, he put up his textbook pretending to read it, and fell asleep behind it.

Zach rolls his eyes at him for what seems like the one millionth time today.

"Keep rolling those yes and one day they'll get stuck like that..." Jack says through a yawn.

Zach kicks the boy's shin from under the table.

"What the fu-!" Jack starts before he sees Mr. Richards glare. He slowly rests his head back down as he murmurs to himself.

Zach let out a small giggle at his win.

But he couldn't help but get annoyed at Jack most of the time.

He literally didn't do anything. All he did during class was either talk, sleep, or text.

How did he even get into such a prestigious school like this anyway? Zach thought for a moment, the idea coming to his head.