8

After a while, Zach eventually almost reaching his house. Jack still following him, which got Zach so confused and annoyed.

"Avery, go home," Zach says with a groan.

"Give me another bj, then maybe," Jack says with a chuckle.

He throws the dead blunt onto the sidewalk stepping on it to let it out.

Zach suddenly reaches his neighborhood as he turns a hard left, Jack still following.

The older starts to gaze at the size of the houses and his jaw drops.

Zach turns around to look at him, wondering why the tracks he heard of the boy had stopped.

"What?" Zach says wondering why the boy was gaping.

"T-These houses are huge!" Jack says with a huge load of exaggeration in his voice.

Zach turns to look as well, he's never really saw them as that big...but it was probably because he had nothing else to compare it to.

He starts walking again as he looks both ways before crossing the street.

Jack notices as he starts to keep up with the younger.

"Herron," Jack says wanting to gain his attention.

"Hm?" The younger replies as he tries his best to not let anyone see him.

"Why do you strip if you live like this?" Jack asks, which is honestly a good question.

Zach just tried to ignore it as he focuses on getting home.

"Okay, so you're gonna boost me up to that window. Got it?" Zach says pointing to the second highest window.

Jack moves his gaze to the window of the house as he scrunches his eyebrows together.

"How the fuck do I do that, I'm tall but not a fucking giant,"

Zach rolls his eyes at his response. "Not up to the window dumbass, you're helping me get up the tree and then to the window,"

Jack looks at the tree beside them. "Ohhh, yeah, fuck no."

Zach groans as he is so done with Jack and his attitude right now, and forever.

"Just do this one thing. Please?" Zach says with a pout.

Jack just watches him with a blank stare. "Are you a puppy now or sum?"

The younger just lets out a heavy sigh as he starts to climb the tree by himself.

He tried this once and he fell and broke his arm. Having someone help would prevent any injuries.

In reality he was so scared of heights, but there was no other way to get in if his parents were home.

Jack looks up as he watches the boy start climbing. His hand going to a branch as his foot goes to another.

Is it bad that he wants him to fall, just so he can laugh? Nah, it's too far up, that would be depressing...

Zach grabs onto the last branch as a sweet smile rises onto his face.

He did it!

The boy moves his foot but misses the branch as his weight drags him down from the tree.

A loud squeal coming from his lips as he heads for the ground. Jack rushes under the boy as he opens his arms for him to fall straight in.

Zach lands right into the older's arms, the impact pulling Jack down with him though.