26

Sunday

Zach's body shifted under the sheets as he let out a tired groan. He turned away from his window that was letting in the sun's harsh rays.

As he turned over his eyes slowly started to flutter open. The side of his lips slowly rising to both ends of his cheeks in a soft smile.

His thoughts wandered to the events of last night.

He felt the empty space behind him in the bed, as he turned over.

Zach sat up in his bed, looking over once more expecting to see another body.

Except there was nothing...

He let out a sigh once more leaning his head over into the palms of his hands.

He heard the sound of his toilet flushing as he looked towards his bathroom door.

The door opens revealing a half naked Jack

"Someone's finally up." Jack said getting into the bed smiling at the brunette boy.

Zach laughed as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He took a glance at the clock and stretched, instantly regretting it.

"Shit!" He yelled, rubbing his lower back.
Jack winced. "That must've hurt bad, sorry."

Zach smiled. "If you're expecting me to say it's not your fault, it's not gonna happen." He said as Jack rolled his eyes.

"Do you think you can stand up?" Jack asked, getting up himself. Zach tried but quickly sat back down. "No."

Jack laughed and pecked the brunette on the head. "I guess we'll stay here all day. Jack said heading downstairs.

"Or you could carry me!" Zach yelled after him.

"Why? So my back can hurt too?" Jack yelled back in response.

Jack came back around 20 minutes later with breakfast for Zach.

You eat, while I shower." He said placing the breakfast on Zach's lap, and the orange juice on his night stand?

"Jack Avery cooking?!" Zach said surprised.

"Quiet before I throw it out the window." Jack said, stripping from his clothes and hopping into the shower.

"You probably poisoned this." Zach says taking a look at the food.

"If I wanted to kill you Herron, I wouldn't be a pussy about it and poison you."

Zach smiled to himself as he began to eat. He knew Jack had a soft spot. He just didn't like to show it.

Zach feels his phone vibrate as he opens his phone.

Daniel
HOW WAS IT?!

Zach gave a giggly smile as he when to Daniel's contact and clicked the FaceTime button.

It ringed for about a few seconds before Daniel picked up.