22

! unedited ¡

2 weeks later...
Friday

Jack paced back and forth as he waited for his friend, Jonah to arrive. Ever since he and Daniel started dating, they haven't been able to hang out as much.

But this time he really needed him.

Jonah walked through the glass doors of the school with Daniel, his arm wrapped around the blondes shoulder.

Zach talking to the two as he walked right beside them.

The three made it to Jack as he stopped his pacing.

"Hey, you good?" Jonah asked as he noticed the pacing.

"Yeah, can I talk to you for a sec though?" Jack asked as he didn't even look Zach or Daniel's way.

Jonah removed his arm from Daniel's shoulder. "Yeah, I'll see you later baby," Jonah said softly giving Daniel a light kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, bye! Love you!" Daniel says giving him a kiss back as well.

Zach kisses his index finger as he placed it on Jack's cheek. "Bye babe!" He said jokingly with a wink.

Jack looked at him rolling his eyes jokingly. He couldn't stop smiling. "See ya nerd."

Zach stuck his tongue out before he left with Daniel.

Jonah and Jack both watched the two leave their presence. With a sigh Jonah gave Jack a one armed side hug.

"You like him, huh?"

Jack furrowed his eyebrows. "No? Why? Does it look like I do?"

Jonah nods as he turns to open his locker. "You had a goofy smile and everything..." He pops it open as he starts placing books he didn't need to use for today.

"Okay well, I don't. I don't know why I've been smiling like that. It only happens when he's like around I fucking hate it."

Jonah scoffs as he shuts his locker.

"That means you like him, it's a good thing. You can finally feel something other than a meaningless orgasm!"

Jack gives him an annoyed glare.

"I'm sorry, but I think you should ask him out and maybe you'll see how much you like him." Jonah says with a shrug of his shoulders.

"How did you know you liked Daniel..?" Jack asked as he bit his lip nervously.

"Well, it was pretty obvious. I couldn't help but stare at him whenever he was around. He could say something and I would just laugh and it wasn't even funny. He just made me feel like jello and my heart would never be at ease."

Jack tried his best to understand, but he wasn't sure.

" I have 2/4 of those symptoms...now what?" Jack asks as he tried to see if he had any others.