9

Saturday

Zach groans as he rolls over in his bed. His face turning as his eye lids could feel the hot ray of sunlight.

He gave a small smile as he relaxed the side of his face deeper into the soft white pillow.

He feels the bed move and slightly dip which causes his eyes to flutter open.

His smile fades automatically.

Right next to him was a curly haired boy, who had strands of curls covering his face.

He glares straight into the boy's sleeping face. They literally decided yesterday how sleeping arrangements would work.

He should've known Jack never listens anyway.

Zach watches as the boy breathes in and out. Faint yet loud snores leaving the older's lips.

Jack honestly looked gentle when he slept. He seemed less overbearing, annoying, loud, obnoxious. Overall, he didn't seem like a huge dick.

Zach sat up in his bed as he squinted his eyes from the small glare of the sun. His blinds weren't open all the way.

He rubbed his eyes with his hands as he made a fist with them.

Zach blinked a few times before he could finally see. The younger glances over at Jack once more seeing the older had turned over.

His naked back facing Zach.

If his mom walked in any second, she'd think they'd done something that would never happen. ever.

Knowing his mom would come to check on him soon, it was better if he woke Jack up now.

Zach uses his thumb and index to pinch Jack's nose, causing the older to cough and stir in his sleep.

The younger snorted at his reaction. Jack turns over with a groan.

"Jack, come on wake up," Zach replies shoving the older's shoulder.

Jack groans as he turns over to smack the boy.

"It's too early for this..."

"No it's not, it's literally 10 am, so move," the younger says as he places his hands against Jack's back as he uses all his strength to shove the boy off his bed.

Although...Zach was not the strongest.

"What are you doing...?" Jack says as he lets out a chuckle from the younger struggle. He could feel the brunette's cold hands against his back.

Zach groans as he tries once more. Still nothing.

"Get up!"

Jack sighs as he finally listens sitting up. His eyes still shut tight as he lays his head against the head board of the youngers bed as he tries to sleep once more.

Zach eyes the boy's chest as it rises and falls. He somehow can't pull his eyes away. They won't stop moving  slowly down the older's body as he could feel his heart pound and his body heat rise.