19

please
comment & vote! <3

Jack makes a sharp turn with his bike causing Zach to squeal as he held on tighter.

"Oops, sorry that was my bad," Jack says with a chuckle as he stops right in front of Zach's home.

"Yeah, sure."

Zach slides off the bike and takes off his helmet. He places it right on top of Jack's head, as he can't help but smile.

"I bet I look better in this than you," Jack replies with a wink.

"So I looked good in it, huh?"

Zach starts to tease the curly haired with the sly comment.

"I actually didn't say that," Jack says as he pretends to think of what he said.

"Um, I think you did, Avery."

"Um, I think I didn't."

Zach shakes his head with a smile as he is done arguing with the boy.

Jack clears his throat as he looks around Zach's street. "I thought you were working tonight?"

"Oh um, I was, but I decided to not work today I guess...I don't know."

Jack nods as he watches Zach fiddle with his finger tips.

"Today was fun," Zach starts as he looks up at Jack.

"Oh, yeah, totally," Jack answers back confused why his hands were clammy.

"So, I'll see you..." Jack starts before he is interrupted by a soft pair of lips connecting with his own.

Zach backs away from Jack, as the curly haired just stares at him wide eyed. Zach noticed the shock in his eyes as he completely read everything wrong.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I, um," He stutters as his face was completely flushed.

"It's fine, I'll see you at school," Jack says as he starts up his bike kicking up the stand.

Zach nods as he watches Jack drive out of his neighborhood.

There were many things swarming his head, he had no idea what to do. Why was he so stupid to think Jack wanted him?

Zach turned around slowly as he faced his house. He let out a tired and disappointed sigh walking up to the front door.

He unlocked the door with his key as he opened it being met with his parents who were arguing loudly.

Myta and Josh turn towards the front door where their son shut it slowly.

"Zach. How was school darling." Myta says as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Zach's chest tightens as he shrugs.

"Um, it was okay. We learned um-"

"So. Did that Jack kid teach you to lie to your parents as well. Or just the skip school part, and you just think lying is suddenly okay hm?"