5

Jack takes out his phone and begins to record.

Zach slowly struts up to a man watching him closely at the front of the stage. He squats down and turned, so his ass is right near the man's face.

He moves his hands over his body making the older man even more aroused.

The man reached up to touch Zach but the boy lightly taps his hand. "No touching sweetie," Zach says with a wink.

The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hundred dollar bill, Zach giggles as he lets the man finally touch him.

The guy reaches his hand into the side of Zach's thong placing the money.

"Thank you sir," Zach says through a whisper and stands back up to continue the show.

Jack is in awe as he records most of it. I mean come on storage is limited.

He stops the video when the lighting on the stage dims to darkness. Zach's act was finally over.

Many people in the crowd groaned as they went back to chatting. Some even left their tables to try and get a room...

He swore he and Zach's eyes met for a split second, but couldn't tell with the amount of lighting given.

Jack puts his phone back into his pocket smirking to himself. He could use this to his advantage, to destroy Zach's reputation completely.

But Jack had to admit, watching Zach up there dancing with the outfit he was in, was a sight.

Jack wanting to make the boy even more under his control, he had decided to tease him a bit.

He gets up from his table telling Jonah he would be back.

"But, man?" Jack says as he realizes he has no money with him.

"Yeah, J?" Jonah says as he looks at the boy with utter intent and confussion.

"Can I maybe, I don't borrow some money...?" Jack says as he rocks back and forth on his heels.

Jonah furrows his eyebrows.

"How much...?"

Jack thinks for a moment as he looks up at a board that had many prices for when it came to booking a room.

"Hm, how about 1k...?" Jack says hesitating.

Jonah started to choke in his saliva. "Like, a thousand dollars!"

Jack hesitatingly nods as he taps his friends back trying to get him to stop choking.

Jonah looks up for a moment. His eyes catching a board with prices and what a person would get for that amount.

"Oh, you want to book a room," Jonah says smirking as his coughing fit stopped.

Jack turns away as a small tint appears on his cheeks. He's never blushed before...

"Okay, fine." Jonah says as he reaches into his wallet and pulls out two five hundred dollar bills.

"Here, whatever you're getting better be good." Jonah says sighing.

Jack nods as he takes the money.

He's never seen so much, or have held this much money in cash no less! In his life...

"Don't do anything too freaky, we go to school with him. Remember that," Jonah says as he turns back to the front as things are getting set up for the next dancer.

Jack furrows his eyebrows at his friend.

What does he mean by that?

The statement Jonah said floated through his mind as it never came clear. But, anyway, it was time to get a room.