23

Saturday

"Jonah. I did a thing." Jack said as he walked with Jonah to the skate park.

"Okay, is it worse than what you did 6 weeks ago...?" Jonah asks as they make a right.

"What did I do 6 weeks ago..." Jack thought as he stopped to think.

"I don't think you'd want me to repeat it. What is it though?"

Jack took a deep breathe as he placed his hands inside his pockets.

"I kinda well, I guess, I don't know...," Jack starts, "...Took your advice..." He finished whispering under his breath.

"I got really quiet I didn't hear you."

Jack looked left and right and behind him.

"Is someone after you or something? You're acting so weird." Jonah says letting it out with a deep sigh.

"I did what you said I should do yesterday." Jack said as he kicked the tip of his shoe into the concrete.

Jonah thought back to what he said Friday. He usually had a bad memory but...

"You grew some balls!" Jonah practically yelled as he shoved Jack playfully.

"I already had some, but sure." Jack replied back with an annoyed tone.

"So, what did he say?"

"Um, he said yes? I mean he said sure then called me a nerd right after...Was he kidding? Fuck he's prancing me." Jack says as he face palms himself in the forehead.

Jonah just watches with sympathy.

"He wasn't kidding, he was just being silly. He obviously likes you too. Do you know where you're gonna take him?"

Jack shakes his head no as he starts to think of all the things that could go wrong. He was the type to go out on a date...

Zach was rich, and is probably expecting the time of his life today...jack barely had 30 bucks.

"Maybe this was a stupid idea..." Jack says as Jonah could feel the self doubt in Jack's voice.

"Hell no, don't chop those balls off already. I'm gonna help. You're gonna have fun, he's gonna love it. And I can't wait to be the god father." Jonah answers back reassuringly.

He wraps his arm around Jack's shoulder as the two take a different route.

"Two things, one, that escalated quickly. Two, the skate park is the other way dunbass." Jack says turning around.

Jonah turns him back around.

"Yeah no, we are getting you ready for tonight. We can skate tomorrow."

"Get ready...?"

"Yup, Get ready."

A loud screech was heard throughout Zach's house that afternoon. Daniel has come over as soon as he woke up.

"I can't even breathe right now!" Zach screeched as he laughed right after.