14

Sunday

"Zach! Jack! Are you boy's up?" Myta yells from downstairs as they work squirm in the bed from the noise.

Zach sits up slowly as he rubs his eyes with his hands in a fist. He yawns as he averts his eyes to his side table with the clock.

"Fuck!" He yells as he pulls the covers from off him and quickly removes his shirt and rushes towards his walking closet.

He rummages through his clothes as he finds his dress shirt and pants.

He rushes as he removes his sweat pants.

Jack groans as he opens his eyes slightly. "Zach, you're too loud shh...," He replies as he turns over in the bed.

"It was a nice strip show though...," The older says with a smirk as he shuts his eyes.

Zach pulls the covers from off Jack's body, the boy being hit with a rush of cold air.

The older shivers as he pulls his knees against his chest. "What time is it...?!"

"It's 6, come on get up,"

Zach says as he tries to pull Jack off the mattress. Jack groans as he pulls his knees closer into his chest trying to get Zach away.

"Are you always this stubborn to get up. Or is it just with me?" He says letting go.

"Just with you, my dad doesn't give to shits if I'm alive anyway," Jack says closing his eyes.

Zach stares at him feeling his eyes soften. Jack turns over to look at him seeing he had stopped trying.

"Uh-Ugh, no." Jack says sliding out of the bed.

Zach watches him as the boy grabs his shirt from yesterday off the floor. "What?"

"I don't need or want your stupid pity Herron," he says sliding the shirt over his body.

"Okay, neither did I yesterday from you, but I still got it..,"

Jack shrugs as he combs his fingers through his knotted curls.

Zach grabs a clean button up and hands it to Jack. "Here, put this on," He says as Jack shoves it back towards the younger.

"I am not wearing that, no way, nope."

Zach groans as he pushes the shirt back to him. "Come on, it's church, you have to look a bit nice."

Jack rolls his eyes as he snatches the shirt out of Jack's hand. "Fine."

Jack slides off the dirty shirt and slides the button up through each arm. He begins to button it up as fast as he can.

He slides some black jeans on to match the white shirt.

He tucks the front of the shirt inside the pants as he looks up at Zach with an exaggerated sigh.

Zach looks at his shirt see it's miss-buttoned. "Nice, job, but you missed a button," the younger replies as he started to unbutton Jack shirt. His chest and stomach getting exposed once again.