SIX

RECAP:

jack laid on his side, his eyes starting to close. he watched finn get comfortable in the bed then turn to face him.

jack's last thought before finally drifting off to sleep was how pretty finn was.

finn stayed up a bit longer, not being able to fall asleep as easily as the younger boy. jack's eyelashes were long, his hair a mess, and he snored lightly, his breath tickling finn's lips.

finn's last thought before finally drifting off to sleep was how much he wanted to kiss the other boy again.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

SUNDAY, JUNE 21st, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

it was harder to sleep with a beautiful boy next to him than finn thought it would be.

that's why when he woke up to jack shaking him, he was slightly confused. it felt like he had  only slept for a minute, but in reality, it was 12:28pm. they had slept for five hours.

"chosen and jae are about to kick our damn door down. get UP, bobo."

finn felt his heart feel almost light as jack called him by his old nickname, a nickname he had responded to various times as a 13 year old, even if it was dumb. he wondered if jack would ever even call him bubba again, or baby monkey, or baby boy. those stupid, adorable nicknames still nag at the back of finns mind; and he can't seem to forget the fact that jack's contact name is still "Shrimp;)❤️" in his phone.

jack went to get the door, finn quickly following behind. he realized his mother wasn't asleep anymore, nor in the hotel room. that was a good thing, he thought to himself, because of all the banging at the door.

jack swung open the door, and sure enough, there was chosen and jaeden. they had big grins on their faces, and chosen raised his eyebrows up and down in a teasing way, making finn roll his eyes at him.

"good morning, sleepy heads!" jaeden chirped, letting himself in. "it's move in day!"

jack followed jaeden, who had hopped up on the counter in the small kitchen, opposed to finding a chair. jack sat next to him, or more so, laid his legs across jaeden's lap and pressed his back against the wall. they had always been close, and jack had always been touchy with the entire cast, so they had all learned to deal with it. in fact, finn realized, he was pretty sure they all enjoyed it. the affection from the adorable brunette was actually quite nice.

"our parents won't be staying with us." chosen said, opting to sit on the floor across from jack and jaeden. finn closed the door and simply walked over to them awkwardly, searching through the fridge for something to eat.

"there's nothing in here," finn groaned. a smile suddenly grew on jack's face, and he made eye contact with finn, who tilted his head slightly.

"let's go grocery shopping. we can bring what we don't eat to the new apartment with us."

"uh, yeah, totally. and what money will we go grocery shopping with?"

"we'll ask andy, or our parents. there's seven of us. we need food, don't we? by the way, where is everyone else anyways?"