EPILOGUE

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

FRIDAY, JUNE 11th, 2021.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

12 weeks, 63 days, 90720 seconds of filming had all led to this moment.

their series was premiering.

every little thing. every minute spent working on a specific scene, reading a certain script, or even doing silly acting exercises was now worth it.

and as jack stood on the red carpet, one arm wrapped around his boyfriend, other arm wrapped around the rest of his cast mates, he knew they would make everyone proud.

not only their directors, or parents, or friends, or fans, but each other. they made each other proud; in more ways than one.

they had gotten so close. to their characters, to each other, and jack wouldn't have it any other way. he couldn't help but beam as flashing lights went off all around them, snapping their picture and capturing this moment for eternity. or, well, as long as they could remember it.

that's what jack loved so much about pictures. the fact that they captured moments forever. the fact that for one period of time, even just for a singular second, everything was okay with the world.

"you guys, this is it!" sophia cheered as they were ushered off of the carpet. many lengthy interviews later, many agonizing pictures later, it was almost show time.

"those cameras should come with an epilepsy warning," jaeden joked, earning a laugh from everyone in the group.

jack smiled as wyatt slipped his hands in jaedens.

jack and finn had told their fan base they were dating a while ago, and probably in the best way possible. jack simply posted a picture of finn and casually mentioned the fact that finn wolfhard was his beautiful boyfriend in the caption. no big deal.

the fact that that post had over a 900,000 comments begged to differ.

jaeden and wyatt hadn't told anybody they were dating yet; in fact, they had just started dating a few days prior. jaeden wanted to wait until wyatt's birthday to ask the boy out, but he simply couldn't wait that long. the two were crazy about each other,

jack and finn had been staying in la with their own parents, flying out wherever to shoot whatever projects they wanted to do. besides that, they spent as much time with each other as possible. sometimes, their friends would come out and visit them. however, sophia stayed in new york, while jaeden, jeremy, wyatt and chosen went back to their hometowns. it was hard not being able to see their best friends, their family, but jack and finn understood. they all had lives; they were doing bigger and brighter things.

chosens music career was really taking off. finn had filmed a final season of stranger things, and was cast in a movie he was currently filming for with big names like lily collins and leonardo dicaprio. sophia has a steady girlfriend and started photography as more of a business, taking pictures with her stepdad. jaeden was cast in a netflix original, which is, to date, broken the most records for a netflix show yet. jeremy successfully co directed his very first movie. wyatt pretty blew up on youtube with 18 million subscribers for posting content simply about his life, (the movies he's been doing, his everyday life, etc.) and jack has been doing more movies than ever. a tv show he starred in that premiered was extremely successful, and now he's simply going up in the acting world, with shazam 2, and more.