SIXTEEN

RECAP:

"i'm sorry it's come to this." jack repeated.

"don't leave."

jack stood up on his tippy toes, and pressed his soft lips lightly against finn's cheek. it almost felt like jack was kissing a porcelain
doll, that's how impeccable the tall boy's light skin was.

"see you on the 29th, when we're acting."

and with that, he turned around and left.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

jack woke up with puffy, red eyes; he had fallen asleep crying on the bathroom floor.

finn hadn't been able to get out of bed yet; sophia urged him to come with the group the go exploring, but he couldn't bring himself to. he couldn't see jack.

jack didn't end up showing up anyways.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

THURSDAY, JUNE 25th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

jaeden went to visit jack to talk about wyatt. he left after the mention of finn dampened his mood.

finn went out for a night on the town to go visit some friends he had in toronto, but had to cut the night early when his friends suggested they get chosen and jack to film v team 3. they had meant it as a joke, but finn couldn't see it that way. he decided he was too sensitive to get involved with romance.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

FRIDAY, JUNE 26th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

jack came over to the apartment to grab a few things in his room, which of course, was also finn's room.

finn pretended to be sleeping when jack entered, and it took everything in him not to wrap the boy up in a hug right then and there, and never let him go.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

SATURDAY, JUNE 27th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

finn called jack just to hear his voice, but didn't end up actually speaking on the call. he turned it off as soon as jack answered.

jack had to return to the apartment tomorrow night, and he didn't want to. but of course, he had no choice.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

SUNDAY, JUNE 28th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

"do you have everything packed up?" angela asked her son, helping him zip up his suitcase. jack nodded, giving her a little smile in return. angela helped him lug his suitcase out, and they headed on their way to the losers' club apartment.