TWENTY ONE

hi, just before this chapter starts:
i don't think i properly thanked my readers for 100k but, here i am now. thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. to have that many people following me, reading my story and just supporting this fanfiction in general is amazing. i had hoped at least one person would read and enjoy this, and now this story is at 100k reads? that's insane, and i love you all endlessly. going through my comments is one of my favourite things to do and, just know, even if i don't reply, i read them all! y'all make me smile and laugh so much and jus make me so soft :') thank you for inspiring me so much to continue to write this story. now, back to the new chapter!

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

RECAP:

the two quickly hurried to catch up to the others, sophia joining in as finn and jack started singing the chorus chosen's new song, making him ultimately embarrassed, yet also pleased they took the time to listen to his new music.

jaeden took the moment to look over at wyatt, and when he met his eyes, he didn't look away. instead, the light eyed boy gave wyatt a genuine, tight lipped smile, which wyatt returned.

because even if it breaks your heart in two to be just 'friends', if you care about that person, sometimes you just have to take the hit.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

MONDAY, JUNE 29th, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

"we're going to be using more of a meisner training technique today." mister benjamin perkins, the groups acting coach grinned, clasping his hands together in excitement.
"you guys have been bonding the past two weeks— or well, getting reacquainted with each other— and you seem to be comfortable. you obviously have strong chemistry with each other as a group, but we need to start focusing on the endships. as in finn and jack, sophia and jeremy, sophia and jaeden, wyatt and chosen, and wyatt and jaeden."

jaeden started coughing, looking up at benjamin and shifting slightly in the wooden chair he was seated in. "how heavily are we going to, y'know, include the stenbrough things?"

benjamin gave him a small smile. "i'm almost sure that, last minute, andy is going to be adding a stenbrough kiss at the end of the season, in the bathrooms at the school dance."

everyone had read through the script, of course. it was very clear bill and beverly were very involved with each other, but ben and beverly were still endgame by the end of the season. however, it was somewhat unclear about stenbrough. at the end of the season, in the final episode, stan would start to dance with mike at the final dance, but he instead ran off, finding bill in the bathrooms and the two boys would comfort each other.

jaeden never would have thought it would end with a kiss.

the idea of kissing wyatt after everything that had happened between him and jaeden completely freaked him out.

but jaeden simply nodded and listened as benjamin finished his talk.

"so, the first thing we're going to be doing is simply warming to each other again; we've done this one before. reddie, benverly, stenbrough, pair up!"

everyone readjusted their chairs. jack and finn sat from across each other, while jeremy and sophia sat across from each other, and finally, wyatt and jaeden sat across from each other. chosen was going to be sitting this round out, then switching out with someone the next round.