JANE HOPPER

RECAP:
"we're going to an amusement park. remember, bonding?"

"an amusement park? awesome!" jack grinned, looking at the others. "we have to go on the tallest rollercoaster! unless you guys are pussies."

"i'm no pussy." sophia teased. "where are we going, wy?"

"canada's wonderland." he replied.

and for the rest of their pancake breakfast, jack urged the others to finish, even helping them with their plates. they quickly started their shower rounds, (jack timed them each to only a couple minutes in the shower) and before they knew it they were dressed and ready, on their way to meet andy, barbara, and their parents in the lobby.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

MONDAY, JUNE 22nd, 2020.

☆゜*・:+* 。 *゜☆

the ride to the park was around fifty minutes from their downtown toronto apartment, excluding the traffic that they would evidently run into. andy and barbara decided to take the seven teens themselves, their parents staying behind.

"you'll get time to yourselves soon," andy and barbara promised, "we just missed you guys."

a van was rented for the group, so they could all go in one vehicle. andy and barbara took the front, (andy driving), jaeden and jeremy took seats behind them, chosen and wyatt took the two seats behind them, and sophia, finn and jack took the very back seats. they squished jack in the middle seat, since he was still the smallest among them.

they all settled into the van, and barbara passed out drinks and a few snacks to everyone. she warned them to eat the goodies in the car, because they wouldn't be allowed to bring them into the amusement park, to which jack complained about, until sophia shushed him.

and, they were on their way. jaeden plugged his phone into the aux cord, due to jack's orders (he had good music, jack insisted) and they started talking among themselves.

jack looked at finn and sophia and grinned, getting out his phone, turning on his cellular data, and clicking on instagram. finn watched as he clicked the small camera button in the left hand corner, and scrolled until he started an instagram live.

finn looked at jack and jack shrugged. "the fans wanted it. they know we're all together, doofus."

finn shook his head and smirked, watching the comments flood in as jack answered a few innocent questions the fans had. they asked him basic things, like how filming went for his hbo show, or how his mama roo was. finn noticed a couple fack comments, but jack was seemingly ignoring them, so finn decided to as well.

finn took his own phone out and put his headphones in, listening to a spotify playlist ayla had sent him a few days prior. he hadn't gotten the chance to listen to it yet, and ayla said there was some good songs she wanted him to hear.

he wasn't even halfway through the second song when he felt his arm being poked. once, twice, then a third time. finn took an earphone out and looked to his left, to see a beaming jack.

"i'm not leaving you alone until you give me attention. now read these comments with me."

finn felt his face get warm and he took his other earphone out, shoving them in his pocket and turning his phone off. he moved slightly so he could read the comments.