Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

      I missed everyone. Very badly. Story was sound asleep, and I was about to fall asleep until I heard a faint banging sound to my right. I shifted my head to the right. I saw Liam, Jewl, Obie, Jade, and Ariel outside the foggy window. I didn’t move my eyes off of them. Story was still asleep. No reason to wake her up from her sweet dreams. But how were they going to get in, anyways? Obie disappeared for a moment, but came back a minute later with a large rock. I smiled, understanding his devious plan. “Atta boy!” I said quietly. Preparing his throw, Obie stretched his arm backwards, and plunged the rock through the window.

      The window crashed as glass flew everywhere. Story jumped and woke up with a gasp. I covered her eyes and I looked away to avoid glass going into my eyes. Everyone jumped in and ran to me. I met contact with Liam, and felt my pain I had felt earlier. Liam unstrapped us, and I threw my arms around him. “I love you Jordan…” he started, but I put my finger on his lips. “Not now. We need to leave. Now!” I said quietly. Before we even attempted to get out of the window, the door slammed open, and about 100 doctors flew in and started grabbing us. “Come on! Let me go!” I yelled loudly. And the next thing that happened, I felt a sharp pain in my arm that had caused my vision to fade to complete darkness.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE!!!!!!!!