24

"Ne, Sho. Can you tell me now what happened?" you asked as you lay beside Shoto. His heterochromatic locks stared at you — asking himself would he tell you or not.

Shoto sighed in defeat, "I think I just needed a cuddle."

And that made you laugh while sighing. Shoto was pretty childish despite his age but you gave him what he needed anyways.

You leaned closer as you placed your hands over Shoto's waist. You placed your head on his chest and you also felt him cuddling you back.

Ever since you and Shoto got close you always liked his warmth whenever he asks for a cuddle. It made you feel safe.

"You idiot, you just came here for a cuddle?" you laughed as you felt Shoto nuzzling you and started to stroke the stands of your hair using his fingers.

"Yeah, I just felt that a day without seeing my precious (y/n) is hard. It sucks at home, I always deal with Enji's childish tantrums and Hero duties got me all beaten up. I just wanted to rest." Shoto explained as he continued brushing your hair gently.

You patted Shoto's back, "Enji-san is like that, you should've gotten used to it by now. I know there's something you aren't telling me, Sho-chaaaaan~"

"Well, you see..." Shoto leaned closer to your ears and whispered something that made your eyes shot wide open,

You ended up pinching Shoto's arm and he just laughed at your surprised look, "Shoto Todoroki! You're such a idiot! Is that true?!"

"(y/n) what are you cooking?" you felt Shoto resting his chin on your shoulders as he wrapped his arms around your waist, back hugging you.

you stopped on whipping eggs and drops the whisk you were holding, your hands held Shoto's head that was resting on your shoulders,"Sho, you know I can't cook when you're all fuzzy early in the morning."

"Okay... Just give me 5 more minutes then I'll leave." Shoto said with a feint hint of loneliness in his voice.

You suddenly remembered what he told you last night and that made you laugh, "Sho-chan, I never knew you could suddenly pull off a stunt like that, but I know you'll be a great man."

Shoto was about to close his eyes when his phone started to ring, which made him flinch for a bit. He, in an irritated way answered his phone.

"Hello-"

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Shoto immediately took his phone away from his ears. The voice was so loud that it hurt his eardrums.

You suddenly covered your mouth as you tried to stop your laughter, "Was that Enji-san?"

Shoto nodded and his brows were knitted in annoyance, "What now, dad?"

"Come home first, my boy! Rei and I wanted to discuss something with you-"

Shoto rolled his eyes upward as he turned off his phone without letting Enji finish his sentence.

After a few seconds, his phone started to ring again and the male had no choice but to answer it again.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"I'll visit you again soon, (y/n). Sorry that I needed to leave." you shoved a sandwich on his mouth to keep him from talking any further.

"Hmsh hmsh sfdakj-" Shoto said while his mouth was full. You leaned at the doorframe of you apartment as you shook your head at him in disbelief.

You thought you can just silence Shoto with a sandwich but guess your theory was wrong.

"Just go now before Enji starts to fetch you here by himself." you said as you started to jokingly push Shoto away.

Shoto started to to walk im defeat, and as you saw his silhouette gone, you can't help it but smile. He's still the Shoto that you used to know way back 5 years ago.

"Well that was rowdy." your eyes fixed on the person who was also leaning against his doorframe.

You waved your hands at him and greeted, "Good morning, Katsuki! Sorry about that."

'That half n' half bastard. He's got a fucking audacity to stay at (y/n)'s place. She's my woman!'

Katsuki merely smiled, he couldn't slesp last night thinking about you and Icyhot sleeping together.

He wanted to figure out what's with you and Shoto and WHY are you two so close!

"Well... I'll see you later! I needed to wake Aoi and Akashi. It was nice talking to you!" and within a millisecond, Katsuki found himself staring at your closed apartment door.

You are still embarrassed by what happen to the both of you yesterday and you couldn't just take it off your mind.

"WHY AM I GETTING SO FIDGETY!"