69

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, DEKU?" Endeavor's voice escalated as soon as he heard Izuku's report regarding with the incident they caught up into earlier.

Izuku swallowed the lump on his throat before answering, "Yes sir, Todoroki-- I mean Shoto is currently at the hospital after fighting the nomu."

Luckily, he wasn't able to sustain any damage and he barely had any injuries from his fight from the group of Japanese Mafias that he ran into.

As soon as Shoto and Katsuki were rushed to the hospital, Izuku didn't wasted any more time and he quickly headed to Fatgum's agency to report what happened. And he wasn't wrong to expect his senior pro Heroes to be there since every Hero who is available should cooperate in the upcoming operation to catch the members of the new crime syndicate that is causing harm to the country.

The heroes and authorities were alerted since reports had reached to them that victims who intake this illegal drug lost their quirks and they weren't able to know how the drug works and how could it be cured.

This so called new big crime syndicated group is mass producing the illegal 'Anti quirk' drugs and giving them off to people.

"I just want to reconfirm if Overhaul is still detained. We were able to fight against a person who wore the same plague mask as his and their physical features were undoubtedly similar. The Overhaul who we dealt with back then was strong enough to wipe us out during Eri's retrieval operation." Izuku explained as he sat on the vacant swivel chair.

Fatgum was listening intently to the greenette, his hands were balled as he tried not to remember the horrific event that happened years ago, way back when they got to face the man, Chisaki Kai, also known as Overhaul himself.

Overhaul was strong enough to wipe them out, but he couldn't bear to think that someone was out there - sharing the same goals as him and is doing his move to cause harm.

"We should be aware that the second Overhaul had a nomu. Sounds pretty fucked up for me." Hawks commented as his hands began to shake. He remembers how he fought a nomu for the first time and he knew that dealing with a nomu was a no joke situation.

"I'm so stressed out right now that I'm molting!" Hawks exclamied as he pointed his crimson wings. He meant it to be a joke but the room was filled with tension and pressure. There were no place for jokes but the winged Hero isn't a fan of all serious things.

He couldn't just sit still, he could still remember how monstrous, evil, and almost untouchable nomus are. He knew it ever since he and Endeavor fought ONE nomu few years before.

Even if they fight a low tier nomus, they aleays had a bad time dealing with it. And to think that Katsuki and Shoto went all out fighting it themselves wothout any backup.

There are three kinds of nomus according to Shigaraki Tomura, and these are the low tier, mid tier, and High tier nomus.

The one that attacked the city few months ago are considered as the low tier nomus but it was too strong and too intellectual enough for it to belong on the low tier type of nomu.

And example of a High tier nomu is Gigantomachia. It has the brawn and the intelligence of a thousand scientists combined.

When they heard about nomus attacking the city, they knew that Shigaraki Tomura has nothing to do with that and for that means, someone has been duplicating nomus for a long time and making a better versions of nomus that the ones Shigaraki Tomura had.

The white haired rabbit, Miruko slammed her hand on the table, making all the other pro hero look at her, "THEN WHAT ARE WE ALL SITTING HERE? WE SHOULD GO AND START OUR MISSION! WE COULDN'T JUST SIT HERE WAITING FOR ANOTHER ATTACK FROM THAT SO CALLED OVERHAUL POINT 2!?"