Tutor (introduction)

Backstory; Recently, the students from Southside high school were transferred to Northside high. Including the serpents. You had no problem with the serpents considering your close friend, Jughead Jones, was one. And your other close friend, Cheryl Blossom, was dating one and is one too. Though you've never had an actual encounter with one other than your friends, you didn't pay much attention to them because you were always either too caught up in the world you had created in your head or just school stuff. You've always been a straight A student. Not because your parents were on your ass but considering your exquisitely bad record due to fights and vandalism. You needed something to make this shit hole of a town see some type of potential in you. ANYWAY, your Math teacher, Mr. Miller, has made you an offer. You tutor, Sweet Pea. And he won't throw you under the bus (metaphor) for all the times he's caught you ditching class and smoking in his classroom during lunch. Otherwise, you know damn well that your ambiverted ass WOULD not even want to make eye contact with anyone. Not because you're scared. But because you don't like nor do you care for most of the stupid, arrogant airheads in your damn school.