My other half pt. 1

I sat on my bathroom floor. I held my knees up to my chest and just stared at the pregnancy test that I'd just taken. I looked at the watch on my wrist. 2 more minutes 'til I get my results back. Fuck.. what if I'm pregnant? How will Pea react? Will he choose to stay with me or leave me? Hell, we're only 16. We're in our sophomore year of high school.. we can't have a child. I don't mind it but, I refuse to put Pea through that. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly the timer on my watch went off. I took a deep breath before picking the pregnancy test up from the floor beside me. Two lines. I saw two fucking lines. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK." I shouted as I felt a lump in my throat that hurt and the tears I had been holding in streamed down my now fire truck red face. Suddenly, I heard knocking on my bathroom door. "(Y/n), baby, what's wrong?!" I heard Pea shout from the other side of the door. God damnit. I forgot he was here. "Pea, don't be mad." I cried out. "(Y/n), open the door." Pea said softly. My lip trembled and my whole body froze for a few seconds. I hesitantly got up and opened the door. My cheeks flushed red, and my eyes pink and puffy (there's certain people who look as if they've been crying for hours when really, it's only been two seconds). As soon as I looked at Pea, I threw myself into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and held me against his chest. I sobbed and just repeated how sorry I was.
"(Y/n), Princess, tell me what's wro-" he paused. "Is that?-" He asked referring to the pregnancy test that laid on the floor behind me. I hesitantly nodded into his chest and looked up at him. "Pea, I'm pregnant." His concerned face softened and he had a wide smile. "Are you serious?! I'm going to be a fucking father?!" He shouted with the biggest and brightest smile I'd ever seen. I truly didn't expect that.. woah.

4 weeks later
I woke up in the middle of the night with a burning sensation in my lower region area. I thought maybe my blather was full so I decided to go try and pee. When I sat down on the toilet seat, I saw small blood droplets on my underwear. Couldn't be my period, I thought we'd already established that I was pregnant for fucks sake. I went into slight panic mode and called Toni. She's smart, maybe she'd know.

(Y/n) | Toni
"Hello?"
"T, I'm bleeding. My abdomen hurts. I don't know what's going on."
"Woah, woah, woah, (y/n). Slow down. I can't understand a word you just said."
I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves a bit. I explained to Toni what had just happened.
"Okay, (y/n). Stay put, Pea, FP and I are coming to pick you up. Get ready, we're going to the hospital."
I hung up the phone and did as Toni told me.

13 minutes later
I heard honking outside my trailer. It was FP's truck. I'd recognize that honk anywhere. They got here rather fast, they must've been at the Whyte Wyrm.

5 AM
"I'm sorry, Ms. (y/l/n). It seems that you have a problem with your chromosomes making it impossible for the fetus to have formed."
My mind went blank, my heart sped up, my ears went numb and everything sounded muffled. All I could hear was a faint high pitched ring in my ear along with Pea shouting at the doctor. My body got tense and I felt a knot in my stomach. The tears I was holding back just rolled down my cheeks, they were just impossible to hold in now. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Baby look at me." I got pulled out of my trance and looked at Pea who was shaking me. "I'm sorry" I cried out. He pulled me into his chest and cried along with me. "It's okay, baby. Shh shh. It's not your fault... it's not your fault."

"I'll get your hospital release papers ready. I'm so very sorry, Ms. (y/l/n)." The doctor said. He walked out with a sympathetic look in his eyes. A few moments later, Toni, Fangs and FP walked in. They all had sad looks on their faces. "I'm sorry, kid." FP said walking up to Pea and I and joining the hug. Soon Toni and Fangs joined the hug too.
What a night.. if only I knew what else was coming my way.

2 months later
I sat in my trailer, waiting for Sweet Pea. He told me he was going to stop by because we needed to talk. From what I know, "we need to talk" is never a good thing. The sound of a motorcycle pulling up to my trailer pulled me out of my thoughts. Here goes nothing. After a few moments, I heard knocking on the door of my trailer. I took a deep breath and got up off the couch.