I love you💕 - Imagine

You are one of the new idol on the new girl group that Bighit released just recently and your the maknae or the youngest to the group. You joined the group because being an idol is your ultimate dream ever since you discovered Kpop. And one of your favorite group is...BTS. They are your inspiration and your number one motivators that's why you joined.

One time while you are playing on your phone you got an call from your manager.                                 "Hello?" you said.                                                                                                                                                                   "Hi , i just need to remind you that all of you need to go to the company to practice"                           "Oh , okay sir we'll be right there" you said.

Once the call ended you immediately told your group mates what your manager said.                        All of You get ready for the practice.

Few minutes had passed and finally you and your group mates had arrived at the company.             You walk towards the company and you opened the door for your group so they could get in and go to the practice room. 

Once you all are in the practice room you and your group started dancing. after a few dance other of your group mates takes a sit and takes a rest first. While you are dancing solo for you to perfect the dance.

In the middle of your dance there's a bunch of guys who entered the room , but you didn't even noticed them entered.

Jungkook's POV                                                                                                                 We were at the Bighit so that we can see the new girl group of our company. Actually there's a girl that i saw on the video singing and dancing she really is a great performer she can even rap. 
We were already infront of the door and i can hear a song i think that they were already practicing.
We entered the practice room. And i saw a familiar face...
Oh i remember! She is the girl that i saw in the video and i remember her name...she's Y-Y/n!
I can see that she's practicing alone
and her groupmates are taking rest.I just stare at her at how great she danced.

Your POV

I was practicing the dance when i feel someone is staring at me. I just ignore it and tried to continue the dance but it keeps distracting me...i decided to turn around and lucky me i just saw an angel! OH MY GOODDD!
I can't believe that the person who stares at me is my ultimate bias in BTS. Jeon Jungkook.
My heart is pounding really hard and my eyes widened when i saw him. We just stare at each other awkwardly. But thank God my unnie suddenly calls me to eat. Sigh

----------

Few hours had passed and we finished the practice. When we were about to go outside the bighit i suddenly feel like i need to go to the bathroom.
"Unnie , i think i just need to go to the bathroom first." You said.
"Oh okay, make it faster we'll wait for you outside"
"Thanks, unnie"

You ran towards the bathroom so fast because you don't want your unnies to wait just because of you , Once you finished You go out of the bathroom immediately then suddenly you bumped to someone...

Your POV

i was going out of the bathroom immediately because my unnies are already waiting for me when i bumped into someone , i tried to get up when he lend his hand to help me and then i take his hand so i can get up , When i saw his face my eyes widened and my heart is pounding really hard. I think i need to tell him this cause i've been keeping this for a long time.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking towards the bathroom when suddenly a girl bumped on me...
I tried to help her by lending my hand to her so that she can stand. She take my hand and she got up. And i saw her face clearly... it's Y/n.
I don't know why my eyes widened and i'm so confused why my heart is pounding really really hard. I think i-i love her. I think i need to tell her this already.

----------

Few seconds of silence when you both spoke up at the same time.

"Y/n"
"Jungkook oppa"

"Uhmmm , you go first Y/n" He said.
" O-okay...uhmmm O-oppa , i n-need to tell you s-something" You said
"I-i think i need t-to tell you s-something too"He said.

"Y/n...i l-love you" Jungkook said.
"Really?! I-i love you too!" You said.

"Really?!" He said.
"Of course...i'm an army pabo-yah!"
You said.

"Saranghae Y/n!💖"
"I love you too Jungkook oppa!💖"

**********
Hey guys! This is my first time writing so please don't judge me🙈 i hope you enjoy reading this! And don't forget to vote!