First Love Pt.1♡ - Imagine

Hey, it's been a while since i updated, Sorry~, so here, i made another one...Anyways enjoy reading!!!

-----------

Love?

I think there is just 2 types of love...

Love is what we feel, it always give us a good feeling everytime we see our loved ones...it seems like you wanted to love forever...

However 'Love' will not always be a good one...
You could suffer from love...Well, if you are really inlove it's fine if your just gonna be the one who suffer but not your love...

----------

*Ring*
Sigh.
I sighed when i heard the alarm rings...it's another school day, I hate it...

But i need to study ya know? Yeah It's hard but i always think positive but it's not just the positive things that i always think of...of course. Him.

Although i want to stay in bed a little longer, I can't.
Anyways i'm gonna meet my my BestFriend.

So i get up on my bed and i quickly take a shower and head downstairs.
I saw my mom preparing for the meal when my mom turned around she saw me and greeted me.

"Oh, hey sweetie!~" My mom exclaimed happily.
"Hi~" I replied and i sat down on the counter.

My mom placed a plate and a glass of water infront of me and get back to what she was doing. I sip on the water and she suddenly spoke.

"Hey sweetie, I wonder why you wake up so early today...Do something or maybe 'someone' keeps you awake?"

I was shocked at her question...And there i choked on my water and... BOOM! The water splashed on to my mother's face. Great.

I didn't mean to, but it's just, Her questions made me choke on that water, i feel sorry for my mother. Sorry mother~

----------

I get ready for my school and i leave our house but of course i kissed my mother's cheek before i left the house.

----------

I was walking towards the gate when someone goes to my side and joins me on walking.

"Hey there!~" He said.

I'm startled and when i turned my head on my right i saw my BestFriend. Jungkook. He was the one that i'm talking to earlier. He's my crush? Or maybe my love? He is really cute and handsome, he can also do anything, there's no thing that he can't do, he is also strong and a very gentleman boy. His hair is so fluffy, His cheeks were pink and his lips is pinky and i guess it's soft, His eyes lits up when he always hears banana milk and his overall figure that makes me feel weak and that makes me say 'I love him'... It's been so many years that we became besties but i still had feelings for him and that never changed and it will never will...

"Hey kookie~" I replied.
"You ready?" He asked.

Of course i'm always ready...for you (ahhhhh)
(Kinda cringey? Sorry~ but deal with it, sorry again~)

----------

We head to our class and sat down on our seat. It's gonna be a long day i thought.

And the first class comes,  And class after class after class. There are some works that our teacher gave us and she said she'd collect it after lunch. But the bell rings and it's our lunch time. Great.
We have a small time on that subject and she said she would collect it after lunch? The heck? So it means i'm gonna work on that project and i'm not gonna eat on Lunch time.