Cheater?♡ Pt. 2 - Imagine

The bathroom is the one that left... he tries to open the bathroom door but it's locked
And now he's so worried on what happened to you.
Tears started to escaped on jungkook's eyes cause he is really worried...

He kick the door and found you on the floor with really pale face and passed out and full of blood on the floor also.

He stand there stiff and still crying...he don't know what to do and realize that he's so bad and how important you to him.

He is shaking and tries to lift you up giving his full force he goes out on your apartment and placed you to his car driving to the near hospital. He really cries and cries, once you and him are at the hospital... he lifts you up once again and and goes to the door opening the door with his back while you, is in his arms, holding you really tight.
He shouts asking for help...

"Help me please! Help me!" He shouts.

Luckily there is some nurse and doctor who helped you real fast.

---------

The doctors are now helping you from the deep wounds on your wrist.
While Jungkook is waiting outside the room where you were.
He is so worried and praying that you will be fine...

---------

It's been hours and finally the doctor approached Jungkook, and Jungkook stands quickly when he saw the doctor.

"Umm, are you a relative to Ms. Y/n, Y/L/N?" The doctor said.

"Yes, i'm her boyfriend" he said.

"Umm, actually the wound that Ms. Y/n had on her wrist was really deep, but thankfully no veins on her wrist was affected and she's fine now" The doctor said.

Jungkook make a sigh of relief after hearing that you are fine now.

"Thank you" he said.

"Next time, You should take care of her..." The doctor said.

And jungkook just nods.
He goes to your room seeing you sleeping he thought of buying you some food...minute had passed and jungkook came back to your room seeing you still sleeping.
He sat down next to you and rest his head on your bed and put his hands on your hand.
He didn't know that your awake and just sleeps for awhile, when you hear his snore you opened your eyes and saw jungkook sleeping next to you...

'He came back...

'I thought you are never coming back again...

'I still love you...

These are the words that you could only think of

You put your hand on his head caressing his hair softly...
Then jungkook wakes up...

"You're awake...umm, Y/n sorry, i'm really sorry for what i've done, i know how are you feeling right now...i hurt you and that's not right.
.i made the biggest mistake of not going to our date just beacuse of my friend...actually i chose to be with her on that day because she wants to have a memories here cause she's moving to america and she's gonna live there for the rest of her life. And of course i want to be with you for the rest of my life too...Babe you are my world and i can't live without you i already proved that...Y/n would you be my girlfriend again and soon to be wife?" He said.

"I-i'm so sorry for not believing you at the first place...it's not true that i don't love you anymore cause i do really love you and sorry for making you worried, ummm... i love you" You said.

"So is that mean yes?" He said exitedly.

"Of course!" You said with a smile.

"I love you so much...please don't do this again." He said pouting.

You just chuckles.

And you both shared a really sweet and passionate kiss.

---------
안녕! This is the part two...hope you enjoyed this!😊😁