Better♡ - Imagine

I was in our shared bedroom all alone and I locked myself inside while laying on the bed with my phome scrolling through my social medias.

Jungkook wasn't here cause he said he would buy foods for us.

It was minutes that i'm alone here. It was so quiet and all i could here was my breathing and the aircon.

More minutes had passed and i was still on my phone being quiet. When suddenly i heard something downstairs and i thought it was nothing so i just ignored it.

But the noise gets louder.

"Aish!" I said and goes out to the door of our shared bedroom and goes downstairs.

While i was walking down the stairs I saw tge doorknow being twist left and right, For a second i just thought that it was Jungkook but i realized that he always has the key for our apartment and of he doesn't have the key he would always knock and call my name.

I was getting nervous so i checked the window next to the door and i gasped.

"Oh God!" I said almost shouting while i was holding my mouth to prevent making noise.

I just saw a man in an all black clothes with a cap covering his face and he's tryinf to unlock the door.

I was so scared that i don't know what to do. My hands are shaking and i quickly swarch for a spot to hide.

I ran upstairs and i locked myself at our bathroom inside our shared bedroom.

My heart was pumping really hard and all i could do was to cry.

And i couldn't think of anyone but My boufriend, Jungkook.

Thank God my phone was on my hand all the time so I search his name from my contacts and Called him.

"B-b-babe, i-I-" I stuttered
"Babe, are you ok?!" He asked worriedly.
"N-no, Babe please h-help I-i'm S-scared" I cried.
"Why?! What happened tell me please!" He shouted.
"There- There was a g-guy trying t-t-to unlock o-our door, I'm scared" I cried again.
"Really?! I'm coming don't be scared babe!" He said and he hang up.

----------

I was still crying while sitting at the bathroom floor.

I waited till Jungkook comes.

After minutes the bathroom door opened and i gasped.

But thankfully it was Jungkook.
I looked at him while i was crying his face softened at my situation and he quickly hugs me so tight and i sob even more at his embrace.

"Babe, it's fine now, Don't worry I'm here" He said and kissed my forehead.

"T-thank you, W-where's the guy?" I asked

"I already beat him off and the police was already there" He said and looked at me.

I can't help but to look dow and cry again

"Hey, look at me, Everything was fine now babe Don't cry now...I'm the best boyfriend am I?" He asked and flexed his muscles trying to make me happy.

I smiled at him and i punched him lightly and he also smiled at me.

----------

After that he reassured me that nothing like that's gonna happen again and he makes me laugh for teasing me taht he saved me and he feels like a man to me. We also spend the night cuddling, watching and eating the food he bought to make me fell even
Better.

----------

Wassuppppp!~
How was it???
Tell me i'm so curious kekeke

Btw Thank you for reading!~💜💜💜