Jealous♡ - Imagine

You are on your own apartment alone because jungkook is on his practice. That's why you just let yourself play on your phone when jungkook suddenly called you.

"Helloooo Y/n jagiiiii!" He said sweetly.
"Hello, jagiya!, Why did you call?" You asked on the phone.
"Why? I just missed my baby" He replied, a hint of smirk was heard on the other line.

-You just chuckled at how cute he is-

Sigh. How can he be so cute and hot at the same time? Well... I dunno.

"Aww , i missed you too so much! Oh I got an idea...what if I come over?" You asked.
"That sounds great jagi!" He said.
"Wait, did you all eat already?" You asked.
"Not yet , just come over here hmm?" He said sexily.

That 'hmm' ughh.

"O-okay just wait for me, I'll be there" I stuttered. the heck?

I put my phone down and started getting dressed. I picked up my car keys and strutted my way where my car was and eventually started to drive.

----------

Oh damn, yeah! I remembered they had not eaten yet. Might as well buy them food, huh?

After a few minutes of driving, I finally got there to  visit them.

I parked the car and sighed, finallyyyyyy!!! I walked towards the company's entrance, greeting all the staffs with a big smile plastering on my lips.

I got into the elevator and pressed the button for the right floor. 

Hmmm, looks like they're having fun. I'm hearing their laughs, especially jin oppa's laugh. Very very loud! 

I was already right in front of the door when a box smile was the first thing I saw when the door was opened.

"Y/n! You are here!" V said reaaaalllyyy loudly.

Everybody turned their heads on our direction and started smiling foolishly. 

These boys!

Tae hugged me real tight that I felt my intestines being squeezed. Well, not really, but something like that.

I hugged him back and smiled at the boys who were walking towards our way. 

"Woah! Finally got time for us?" He joked "I missed you so much!" Tae said happily.

But, hmm, my man on his back doesn't seem to be happy. What's his problem?

"Let her come in first" Jungkook said firmly.

Oops 

Tae lets go from the hug and lets me in. Warm hugs were enveloping me and It felt really nice. I wonder if they really did miss me.

"Y/n it's nice to see you again" joonie said.

"Yes Y/n , we keep asking jungkookie when you will come here again" Jimin when it's his turn to hug me.

They really are so sweet. 

"I think i should come here more often" I chuckled.

"Yes you should so that we could cook some delicious food" Jinnie said and rolled his eyes.
"Uh-huh" I rolled my eyes. Oh our attitude! "but speaking of food I bought you guys some food" I declared and started putting all the plastic bags on their wide table.

I saw their eyes glimmered on my statement. Are they about to cry or something? 

Maybe, happy? Why? I am most likely to be broke here, not them, duh?

They cheered and gave me loads of kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

"Wahhh!, I think Y/n should be here more often cause she always buys us food" Hobi chuckled.
"uh-huh, so we won't problem about the delivery" meow meow chuckled.

I squinted my eyes and started to doubt his sentence, hmmm...

I picked up the fork and and dared to poke this lil meow meow.

"YAAAHHH!! ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME YOUR MAID?" I shouted.

I heard barks of laughter from them while getting their own food from the plastic.

"Damn! Chill there lady" Suga laughed hysterically.

"Yeah.. Why don't you apply?" Then there's this flirt hanging his hand on my shoulder. 

But a hard hand was placed on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I thought you missed me? hmm?" He whispered on my ear and kissed it.

I heard my heart beating so loud. It feels like it's about to explode anytime now because of it's massive thumping. 

Everybody sensed his fuming anger. He made his sentence really clear for all these people to hear. 

He was about to kiss me. I unconsciously made my jaw drop. 

He smirked without humor and started walking out.

 W-why did I feel dissappointed? Oh shiz! This is not the right time for that!

"Jungkook!" I yelled.

He was already walking fast through the corridors of this building when I was chasing him.

He stopped mid-step and turned to me with his angry gaze. 

I felt a little scared with that stare.

"W-what's your problem?" I managed to ask even when my heart was thumping.

"You sure, you wanna know?" he shot his brows up. Still really angry about something.

Sometimes, I can't help but admire his beauty. I really don't get it. Even when he's asleep, serious, happy, mad, or even with any expressions he's really handsome. 

Am I really in love or he's just like this? Ever since he was a kid or something? I wonder how many girls were captivated by that beautiful eyes and a gorgeous body. 

I felt really insecure everytime this would pass my mind. I-- I get jealous. 

I pouted when I realized something.

I saw how his eyes softened.

He came towards me and pulled me from my elbow. He caressed my face and hugged me.

He put his lips on my ear and whispered something.

"Baby,I am the only one who touches you like this" He whispered.

"I'm sorry... " 

"No need to be sorry baby. But I felt fucking insecure, you know?" He said with pure anger on my ears.

I should be the one, right? 

I pushed him a way to look at his eyes.

"A-are you jealous?" I asked.

I saw anger again then he looked away.

"Tss" He hissed.

Damn this man! I love him so much...

----------

**********
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)