Games♡ - Imagine

You are at your couch scrolling down at your instagram and you are just...bored.

You wanted to go out and have a date with kookie that's why you stand up and you search for your boyfriend. And there he is on the room again...infront of his computer playing games again.

You call out his name
"Oppa~"
He didn't here you and you call out once again
"Oppa~~"
"Hmm?" He said still focusing on the screen.
"I want to go out"
"Hmm" He hummed again as his answer.
"Oppa! Are you not taking off of your eyes on that screen?" You said, slightly annoyed.
"Just give me a minute babe then we'll go out." He said still looking at the screen.

You approached him and you unplug the wireof his computer.

"Y/n what the- Babe!" He said.

"Why?" You said innocently.

"I'm supposed to be the one to ask you why..." He said.

"I- it's just you are paying too much attention on that computer, what about me?, do you love that computer than me huh?" You asked him
And when you were about to turn around. He hold your wrist and pulls you ti sit on his lap.

"Babe it's not that i love this game and the computer over you, of course i love you more than anything" he said.

"Oh really? I was supposed to break up with you today because of that game but i'm too lazy to do that, so maybe later we'll have a break up if i have a energy" You teased.

He hug you so tight once he hear that.

"Do you not love me anymore? I don't want a break up, no~~~" He said.

"Of course i love you" you chuckled.

"But why do you want a break up?" He said.

"I was just joking! Of course i won't break up with you! I love you~" He said.

"I love you too jagi!~"

You both stare into each other and were about to kiss but you put your finger into his lips.

"You won't have a kiss until you make it up to me" You teased again and stand frim his lap.

That's when he pinned you into the wall and your face is heating up at the sudden action of him.

"O-oppa?" You said
"Who says i'm not gonna get a kiss baby?" He teasingly said.

That's when He kissed you roughly but still sweet... it's for about 10 sec. Kiss but it feels like forever. It feel so good.

"Now tell me if you can resist my kiss? Huh babe?" He teases you again.

"Y-yah! Stop teasing...and let's go out."

*He chuckles*

-AND YOU BITH SOEND THE DAY AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK AND CUDDLE AFTER-

----------
Hope you enjoyed this againnnnn~ =)