Cheat♡ - Imagine (Requested)

Hey guysss! It's been a while since the last story i made! soooo hope you guys enjoy this!~

requested by: JanetMarquez5

----------

I was sitting on our sofa reminiscing all the happy moments that i had with him, Jeon Jungkook. My boyfriend.

I haven't seen him since morning and now it's past midnight and he's still not here. I just woke up on our bed earlier feeling lonely just because i did not felt his presence 'again'. This has been happening for a week now.

He just leaves me without even waking me up to bid a goodbye. Then he would just go home exhausted, not even giving me kiss... and when i always try to hug him he would just always tell me that: "Baby, please, I'm tired" then just go out straight to our bed room and sleep and that... that made me broken. I understand him cause i know lately it kinda been hard for him and he's been doing that for all of their fans. And i'll never be angry for that.

I never wanted to accuse him of something i wasn't so sure about, but something didn't felt really nice, I just tried to ignore this strange feeling but why can't I? Does he have someone else? Does he not love me anymore? Or maybe he's just tired?... No, I am just thinking too much I know he loves me and he promised... He promised me. At least that's what i think.

I called Joonie oppa to ask if they were still practicing...

"Hey, Y/n! Why?" Namjoon oppa said.

"uhmm, Are you guys still practicing?" I asked.

"What? Didn't Jungkook tell you that we don't have practice today? I thought he's with you?" He said.

wait, what? What did i just heard?

I tried to calm myself after hearing those words then tried asking him again.

"Since when is the last time that you guys don't have a practice?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hmm... Since last week. We have been taking a rest for a week. Why is something wrong?" Joon ie oppa asked in a worried tone.

"No, just nothing ( I chuckled) Don't worry about it but thanks!" I said then i ended the call.

A tear suddenly escaped through my eyes then after absorbing and realizing all that was happening, a stream of tears landed on my face. I hiccuped then covered my face.

Am I right? Does he find someone else?

I cried even more thinking of him doing those kinds of things. No please...No, he said that he will only love me, He loves me...He said.

After a while I picked up my phone and tried to call him. It ringed too many times before he could even answer. What was he doing?

"Y- Y/n?" Jungkook spoke through the phone. And i could feel that he's shocked.

"Yeah, your girlfriend remember?" I said coldly.

"Hey babe who is that? Stop that and let's just continue here" A girly tone spoke from the other line.

And from that... I stiffened. What?!

My eyes went big and i covered my mouth to prevent it from saying anything. Why can't i understand anything? Why is it that i just realized everything just now? Why am i being so blind?

My phone fell unto the ground while i'm still covering my mouth and now i just closed my eyes feeling all the stinging sensation through my heart waiting for it to feel numb.

I never realized that the time suddenly runs so fast that Jungkook suddenly opened the door.

I turned around and looked at him blankly. He was panting and crying, he's face and eyes are all red... and it hurts me even more.