Cramps♡ (Requested) - Imagine

Requested by: RevathiHareendranath
This is another one again!~💜

----------

I was on Jungkook's studio waiting for him to finish on his work.

I just sat down on his couch and was just scrolling on my phone when i just feel bored.
I want to just cuddle Jungkook all day.

I stand up so i can go on Jungkook and hug him but i feel something between my legs and i just know what it is.

Ugh.

I go directly in the bathroom and there...Ughhh!.

When i look at my shorts it was full of blood and i don't know what to do cause i'm in jungkook's studio and i don't know how to get out and i don't know how and what to tell him.

Should i walk normally like nothing happened?
No, maybe not.
Or should i tell him, but i'll get embarassed. Nooo. I don't knowww!!!

I am practicing in the bathroom what to tell him.
I spend few minutes in the bathroom and finally i knoe what to tell him.

Okay, this is it!

I said.

I walk out of the bathroom and i saw no one.

"Where's Jungkook?" I said.

I look around the studio and i saw the couch with a red stain on it.

Oh God.

I panicked as i saw the red stain on the couch, I tried to find anything that could cover the stain. I search on his studio while panicking.
I can hear the door slowly opens that's why i got stiffed and just stare at the door and i saw Jungkook with a plastic bag on his hand.

"Babe, don't worry i got you" He winked.

"D-do you know? I asked.

"Yes, i know, i saw the stain on the couch, but sit down at the couch first" He said.

He sits me down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"But it will have stain again if i sit here" I said being embarassed.

"As long as you're comfortable babe, But here take this bag, i bought you anything that you need, i got your clothes so you can change, pads, chocolates, your favorite foods~" He said with a smile and handed me the bag.

"T-thank you" I lowered my head feeling embarassed but i can't stop smiling for how sweet he is.

My tummy started to hurt and Jungkook noticed that, so he guided me to his bathroom and he handed me everything that i need.
Once i'm done i got out of the bathroom and i saw the food is ready.
He goes towards me and hugs me. And kissed my forehead.

"Hey, look" He said lifting my chin.
"Don't be embarassed, it's normal, i love you" He said and peck my lips.

"Thank you so much babe, i'm the happiest~" I said.

And we sat to the couch and we eat afterwards he pulls me closer to him and kissed my face, and we stayed cuddling each other.

----------

Thank you for readingggg!~💜