Strangers♡ pt. 1 - Imagine

I was walking alone in a dark street.
I was walking home after a tiring day of work. I was currently working at a cafe near my apartment.

I needed to work since i live
Alone. I have nobody but myself cause my parents abandoned me to my relatives since i was young, they made me their slave and i worked for them. When i finally get older i decided to get myself my own apartment and work, study at the same time. It was hard. I know, but i was always trying. I made friends but that didn't last long so i only have myself again.

I was now walking when i heard something on my back.
I stopped and turned my head and i saw nothing.
I shrugged it off and continued on walking.
Until i heard something again, it was like a feet scratching on the ground, i stopped again and turned then i saw a man figure walking towards me.
I gasped and tried to run but he grab my wrist.

He turned me to him and i saw his face. He's handsome and cute but he's making me scared.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.
"Nothing" He said.
"Then let me go" I said trying to get out from his grip.
"I'm not gonna hurt you just listen" He said.
"What?" I asked as he lets go of my wrist.

"I know you were always walking alone on this dark street and you know it's dangerous, i always saw you and you seemed lonely, me neither. I know how you feel" He said.

It's making me a little confused. Why is he saying this so suddenly. And why does he know something about me? Is he a stalker?

"So?" I asked coldly.
"I just wanna be your friend" He said and grinned.

Oh god that smile.

I trusted him that night until we became friends

-after a year-

"Go sleep baby" Jungkook said while hugging me on the bed and caressing my hair.

This last year had been the best. It was the best all through my life, I have been waiting for someone to stay...
To make me happy...
To make me feel loved...
I hope something like this will last long and i want it to be with him.
He was the only one who made me feel that i'm not alone he stayed when there's only me.
That night we were just strangers, as time passes by we were still strangers trying to know each other until we became lovers.

I just finished my work this night and he told me to sleep. He was singing me to sleep. His voice was an angel.
I was drifting off to sleep when i heard him say something

"Sor-"

That's all i heard when i drifted to sleep.

----------

I woke up expecting him to be with me.
But i didn't felt his presence.

I opened my eyes and i searched for him around the room.
I didn't saw him.
Until something caught my eye, it was a paper on the table. I quickly pulled it and read it. My heart was pounding really hard hoping this wasn't the one i was thinking of...

But...

"Y/n, baby...Please forgive me. I didn't want to do this but i needed to. You know how much i love you but i just can't be with you. Sorry, Goodbye."
                          -You're bunny:)

What?
I- i thought you love me?

While reading this my tears were now flowing through my face. I was sobbing really hard.

"Why do you need to do this? Why?!" I shouted through pain.

The person that i thought would stay, left me.

Now,

We're back from being 'strangers'...

To be continued...

(There's a part two bunnies! ;))