Amusement Park♡ - Imagine

It was Sunday, Jungkook and I have a time to spend for each other the whole day.
We decided to go to a amusement park and try new rides that we haven't tried before.

"Baby, You ready?" Jungkook shouted from the living room.
"Yeah, I'm coming!" I shouted back from our shared room.

I checked myself at the mirror once again and goes out to the door so we can go to the amusement park.

I walk downstairs and i saw Jungkook was already on the door.

"You look beautiful babe" He said.
"I know, handsome" I replied and flipped my hair being confident at myself.

And we both chuckled.

----------

Jungkook leads me to the car door and he opened it for me.
Once i'm already inside he closed my door and he goes to the driver's seat and he started driving

I can't really control my excitement cause the last time i went there was when i was just really a kid, you know, a innoccent kid who just likes to play and have fun and a kid who doesn't care about problems in life, I was so excited that my hearts pumps so hard.

-----------

Before i noticed it Jungkook has already parked the car and we were already at the amusement park.

"We're here!" He shouted.

I could tell that he was excited too.

We walked out from the xar and we entered the Amusement Park.

I saw beautiful lights and rides that i finally want to try.

"Oh my God!, I love this babyyyy~" I squealed.

"I knew you're gonna like it~ " He said and smiled at me.

I was looking at the rides and i feel like trying the roller coaster so i pulled him with me toward that ride.

"Ooh there! Let's try it!" I said and pulled him.

Although i was a bit scared i tried my best not to show it cause i want to enjoy this day with him.

All the time i was shouting like a lityle girl and Jungkook told me to hold his hand so i won't be scared anymore and i do so.

After that we tried a lot of rides and we end up laughing at our hilarious reactions he also won me a teddy bear that i really love.

I was watching him walk towards the food stalls cause we're now hungry and i'm left alone with my teddy on a bench.

"Babe, i'll be right back!~" He said while smiling at me.
"Okay~" I said and smiled back.

----------

I was waiting for him patiently when a guy suddenly spoke.

"What a beautiful girl doing here all alone?" He said and smirked.
"Excuse me, who are you?" I said.
"Oh come on, I know you want to come with me too right?" He said once again.
"Sorry, i have a boyfriend and i don't want to." I said sternly.

He chuckled like he didn't believe me.
He started holding my wrist and and i started to get nervous, I don't know what to do.
Before he could do anything a guy pulled his wrist away from me.

"Are you deaf? She doesn't want to!" Jungkook said and he clenched his jaw.

"Who are you?!" The guy said.
"I'm her boyfriend, You Jerk!" Jungkook said.

The guy started to get nervous and he just run away.
Jungkook turned to me and he sat next to me holding my hands. My hand were so cold.

"Hey babe, Are you okay?" He said worriedly while looking at me.
"Y-yeah" I said and looked at him.
"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be left like this, I'm sorry" He said and pouts.
"It's okay~" I said.

"But of someone more handsome than me came, Would you go?" He said and at me.
"Of course not!, I don't know a guy who is more handaome than you babe and even if there is, You're still my love" I said and reassured him with a smile.

"Yeah I know baby~" He said and kissed my forehead.

"But wait, where's our food?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna get it, I was really just so focused on you" He said and kissed my forehead once again.

----------

Hey!~

Hey!!~~

Hey!!!~~~

Hi;)

Thank you for reading!~😍💜💜💜

----------