First Love Pt.2♡ - Imagine

----------

It's been months since the last time i talked to him.
Yes, i'm still hurt.
Yes, i still cry every night.
And Yes, i still love him.

We were on the same class but i didn't dare to talk to him or give him attention even how hard he tried to talk to me.
When he tries to talk to me or explain everything, i'd just look at him blankly and leave him. He do this everyday for months and i pity him and my heart a shatters a million times.

I remember the time that i say "I love you, Goodbye..."

What if that 'goodbye' came true?
What if i decided to leave this earth?
Would someone know my worth?
"Would he love me if now i'm gone?"
I thought.

----------

*Ring*
The bell rang indicating that the subject ends. Another teacher came in and gave us something to read...We were all reading quietly and i feel like i need to go to the comfort room.

I asked the teacher if i may go out and once the teacher agreed i quickly head to the cr.

I do what i need to do and I washed my hands, I stare at the reflection of myself and i pity myself.
I started to remember the past again. I tried to calm myself not wanting to cry again but i failed, I cried again. I keep repeating that routine when i remembered what happened on the past and what happened on 'us' two...Oh, yeah i remember, i shouldn't say 'us' cause there is no 'us'.

Ugh. I hate myself.

As i was looking at the mirror, my head aches and my vision started to get blurry.

----------

-Back to the room-

"What's taking her so long?" The teacher asked.

"Is it okay if i check her out?" The other girl said.

"Yes, please." The teacher said.

And my classmate heads towards the cr.

----------

"TEACHER!, Y-y/n, sh-she--"

"She what?!" The teacher panicked and don't know what to do.

Before he could ask for help, Jungkook got up and ran as fast as he can towards the comfort room, he entered the girl's cr not caring, as long as he sees you.

And he saw you lying down unconsciously on the floor looking so pale.

He started to tear up.

"Y-yn...Why?" That's all he could manage to say.

He shouted.

"HELP! Someone please!..."

He quickly pulled out his phone and called an ambulance real quick.

"H-hello, Please help us!...We're at the *location* Please come quickly!" He said and hung up his phone.

He look back at me and he just carried me bridal style.
We get out on the school with me on his arms. He tried to search for the ambulance to make it faster.

After a few minutes he saw the ambulance and it stopped infront of us.

They quickly put me on the bed and Jungkook comes with me.

----------

While were heading towards the hospital, Jungkook holds my hand real tight.

"Y/n, please don't...I love you..." He mumbled and kissed my hand.

----------

Once we arrived at the hospital the doctor started checking me.
While jungkook stays outside as to what the nurse say.

Jungkook is so worried and can't think of anyone or anything but Y/n...

----------

It's almost an hour and finally the doctor came...

"Hi, are you her boyfriend?" The doctor said.

Jungkook stand up.

"Yes i am" He said confidently.

"Well, it's nothing bad so don't worry, but she really looks pale and she's very dehydrated and i guess she didn't eat for days...i also saw cuts on her wrist but i think it's not that deep...you should take care of her next time" The doctor said and leave.

Jungkook quickly goes to my room and he saw me...he quickly pulled a chair and he sat on it. He holds my hands once again.

He teared up again.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault..." He said.

And bows down and cry.

I opened my eyes and i heard someone sobbing at my side. I turned my head and i saw Jungkook.

I can't handle this anymore, I can't just ignore him.

So i carressed his hair and he quickly look at me and tears started to stream down om his face.

"It's not your fault...I love you too Mu first love..." I said.

He looked at me shocked.

"R-really?" He said and his face lits up.

"Yes, i do, now don't worry, everything will be fine" I said.

And he quickly hugs me and he kissed me on my forehead.

And after that he takes care of me and apoloqized at everything and he also explained what happened, now, i understand everything.

And we spend the day with each others presence...

----------

I wrote this as fast as i can cause i'm kinda sleepy, Sorry!~ but did you enjoyed it???
Tell me you do~
Is it cute? Or not?
It's okay if you leave a comment about my storiesss~
But really...Tell me how was it? (Haha)
Anyways hope you enjoyed!~💜