Don't♡ - Imagine

Don't expect people to love you. Don't expect too much from them. Don't be in a rush,
Let them have some time to realize...that they already fell for you.

- Author-nim.

----------

Our lunch had just ended

I was walking through the hallway getting ready for the next subject and...i just saw him flirting again.

I stopped from walking and stare at them...

It was actually Jungkook, my bestfriend... We were really bestfriends since gradeschool and other thinks that it was just a joke cause...a famous and a damn handsome boy like him would have a bestfriend like me? Who would think of that?

Once the time i saw him trapping the girl in his arms and the girl seems enjoying it my heart fell. Why? Cause even though he does this everytime and he was flirting on different girls everyday. Nothing new actually. But it still hurt.

I just continued on walking and just goes directly to our room not daring to glance at them once more.

----------

-Time skip to the next subject-

I was sitting at where my seat was and Jungkook was sitting beside me.

I was quiet the whole class and i didn't even took a glance at him.

"Hey princess, what's up?"
He whispered through my ear while the teacher is doing some work at his table.

"Nothing new." I said coldly.
"You've been quiet the whole hour, is something bothering you Y/n?" He said again.
"Nothing. really." I said while looking blankly at the board.

He just nods and writes down on his notebook.

Jungkook's POV

I was getting worried as to why Y/n hasn't talk for the whole class i asked her if something's bothering her and she just said Nothing.

I know that something's really up with her and i know that she just doesn't want to tell it. She isn't like this, everytime i ask her if she's fine, she always answer with a smile. Not like this...it wasn't something that i'm used to.

End of Jungkook's POV

----------

*Ringgggg*
The bell rang indicating that classes had just ended.

I was packing my things and ready to leave the room when he calls me.

"Y/n wait, i'm gonna walk you home!" He yelled.
"No need" I said coldly again.
"Please princess" He begged.
"Fine..." That's all i could say not having an energy to argue.

----------

We were walking home and we stayed quiet all through the way when he spoke up.

"Y/n you know you can tell me what's wrong right?" He said.

But before i could say something my phone rings.