I'm here♡ (Requested) - Imagine

Requested by: jeonkook02
Hope you'll like it:)
...

I'm on the couch with my phone on my hand and scrolling down on my instagram. When i saw some fans making fun of me, of course...it hurts.

Why is she even here?...

She doesn't deserve to be with him...

She doesn't even know anything...

Those...those are just what i always saw on instagram and what i always hear from the fans that don't like me, they always make fun of me...

Cause i'm from America...they always told me that i don't know anything cause i'm english,
And i have a boyfriend Jungkook from BTS, he's on the practice now cause they need to prepare for their performance as we all know he's been always busy and he's always tired from their practice and i don't want to bother him that's why i just keep all the pain from what they're always saying to me...
I don't want to tell him...

----------

I was still on my phone when kookie texted me.

Kookie♡: Hey babyyyy.
You: Hey, what's up babe?
Kookie♡: Fine, just a little tired, but...would you mind to get the cute bunny outside cause it's kinda cold. ;)

Once you recieved the text you immediately run to your frontdoor and open it when you see a really cuteeee bunny, Jungkook.

"Babeee~" You said and hug him.
"Baby, did you miss me that bad?" He chuckled hugging you back.
"Of course i do, come inside it's cold" You said while smiling.

You both sat at the couch and he asked you.

"Hey, how are you?" He said.

How am i?...I wanted to say i'm not fine...but i can't...i wanted to say that i'm always happy when he's here with me but i'm hurt emotionally...but i can't say it...

"I'm fine kookie" You said while smiling.
"I guess you're not fine and i know what will make you happy, Food!...let's go eat hmm?" He said.

Aww, why does he always makes me feel safe and better.

----------

You both go outside your apartment and jungkook drove into a near cafe.
Once you get inside you both found a seat near the window.

When you both sat down a waiter comes on your table and asked what's your order.
When you both done ordering some minutes later the order is ready.

"Babe, i'm just gonna get our order just wait" He said.
"Yes" You replied.

When jungkook stands up to get your order. You hear some girls talking about...you

"Oh my goddd! Is that the girl?!, she's not even worth it" A girl said and laugh.
"Yeah, she don't know anything, duhh" another girl said and laugh.

It hurts so much...i can't handle this anymore...

Tears started falling down on your face and you saw jungkook coming with your order that's why you immediately wipe your tears but it's still obvious that you cried that's why you just lowered your head so he can't see you crying.

"Jagi~ Here's our ord-" He stopped when he hear me sobbing.
"Babe? Are you crying? Why, What happened?!" He said worriedly.
"N-nothing" You said still lowering your head.

Jungkook sat in your front and he lifts your chin up...You can see him really worried.

"Babe?!, Are you okay? Tell me what happened, it's fine" He said and grabs your hand.
"It's...it's j-just-  i've been keeping this to you...s-some of the f-fans at my back are making fun of me and i don't want to tell you cause your busy and i don't want to bother you" You said and you started crying again.

"Hey, look at me, you will never ever be a bother to me you know i love you and i won't love anyone else except you, You can tell me everything, but why didn't you tell me? How long has it been babe tell me please?" He said and looking into your eyes.

"I don't know when they started making fun of me, but i've been keeping this for weeks now, i-i'm so sor-

"No. Don't say sorry, it's not your fault. I'm gonna talk to them!" He said and he clenched his jaw, so you can tell he's mad.

He was about to stand up to talk to the girls but you stop him by grabbing his wrist.

"Babe it's fine, let's just go home please" You said giving him a puppy eyes.
You can feel he softened.
And he just pulls you to his car.

----------

You both at are the apartment now and once you both step inside the apartment he lifts you up and you are shook at his action and you blushed.
He puts you to the couch and hugs you so tight.

"O-oppa what are you doing?" You said.
He let go of the hug and looks at you.
"I just want to make you feel that your special babe, i don't want anybody making fun of you, they don't know how special you are to me, please believe me and don't mind what other people say,  and i love you soooo much" He said pecking your lips.

"Thank you for everything, I really love youuuu!~ Let' just cuddle oppa" You said.

"Yes, let's cuddle and watch movie, sounds good?"  He said.

"Of courseee~" You acted cute and he pecked your lips once again.

And he set the movie and the food in the table infront of you and he puts the blanket around the two of you and you both cling into each other.

The movie is almost the end and you are already asleep.
Jungkook hears you snoring and he thinks you are cute.
He kissed the side of your head.

"Don't worry...I'm here" He mumbled.

----------
Heyyy!!! Thank you for reading and thank you to jeonkook02 for requesting! I guess it's not as good as what you expected and i change it a little but hope you enjoy this!~♡